Whats for Dinner tonight?

I had jacket tatey with garlic mushrooms then went out for a kfc later on,I am a fatty!

BBQ again, getting our money's worth :rofl: having steak and burgers.

Xx

We're having hotdogs and a couple of glasses of well deserved white Zinfandel ;)

We're having lamb steaks (BBQ'd) with pittas, yoghurt, feta, pomegranate and rocket salad. Suasages and rolls for Mols.

Southern fried BBQ chicken strips, jacket potato and cauliflower cheese. Yum!

I wanted to do a chicken dinner but forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer :dohh: So I'm doing a sausage dinner instead.

I did chicken, salad and stuffed jacket potato...but i didnt cook the chicken for long enough and it was all pink so we didnt eat it! Not good!

BBQ halibut...with a tomato and olive sauce, artichoke and mozzarella salad, green salad, tomato salad and cold orzo pasta salad with sundried tomato pesto and other bits in. Olive bread. Pudding elderflower and berry jelly with ice cream.

Tennis gal I think you should stop posting :cry: it's not fair, I need you to move in with me for a month and teach me how to cook :haha:

Had dinner at my mums and then mcdonalds new York burger ooh it was so yummy!! Xx

how on earth do you all manage to cook such lovely stuff in this.

I did a very picky tea as LO hasn't fancied much and neither did I so was pointless lol :p we had onion rings and cheese and ham croquettes with an ice lolly for after.

Tennis gal I think you should stop posting :cry: it's not fair, I need you to move in with me for a month and teach me how to cook :haha:

Had dinner at my mums and then mcdonalds new York burger ooh it was so yummy!! Xx

It's all pretty simple stuff, really :thumbup: And you wouldn't want to be anywhere near me right now, my littlest has pelted me with jelly :haha:

Your food always sounds yummy! And I need to know what's in the NY burger???

My Mum did a Cypriot BBQ aka kebabs, pittas, humous, feta, olives, stuffed peppers, dolamdes, pork loin on a rotissery. Then we had passionfruit panna cotta for pud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->