Whats for Dinner tonight?

Honey and mustard chicken breast, broccoli, mashed potato and green beans. Left over pavlova that I made yesterday for afters

Hm chicken burgers with pancetta, avocado and herb mayo. Hm frites. Green salad.

Had a go at whoopie pies...blueberry...and love em!

Last night was piri piri chicken ( pesto chicken for girls) hm chips, corn on the cob and coleslaw

Tonight is chicken curry rice naan and chips x

Doing a roast tonight with all the trimmings and my mums hm apple strudel for afters xx

Our take on Caesar salad - far too warm for hot food in our house, plus I can pretend it's healthy ;)

creamy garlic noodles with broccoli, salad on the side:)

Can someone come over and cook me dinner? I'm in a real 'can't be arsed' mood tonight. I fancy spag bol - anyone up for it?? :D

GOing out with the girls to a steakhouse tonight so depends what takes my fancy on the menu haha :)

Dolmeh / dolmades, lots of tomato sauce...with carrot and coriander bulgar wheat salad and tabbouleh. Pudding is leftover whoopies!

Lizzie insisted on covering her entire meal in ketchup. Delightful. Hubs and I are eating together later on, and m considering a little glass of wine :)

I had warm chicken in a crusty roll

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->