Whats for Dinner tonight?

Today will be boiled ham with garlic mash and steamed veggies and I may do some mushroom sauce too :)

My Mums just invited me and Bobby round for a roast dinner as OH is working :)

It'll be my first time trying garlic mash, saw Ina Garten on the food network do it. She boiled the potatoes with a few cloves of garlic and then mashed it all together with a little cream. :)

I won't make the sauce from scratch, I have a pack of white sauce mix in the cupboard that needs using and I'll cook it with some mushrooms in :)

We've been to Frankie and Benny's for lunch so will just be sandwiches or something for tea! X

We are having sausage casserole with mash. Asda so this jar called lazy .......... It's like a concentrated sauce that you add water to and add sausages/onions/mushrooms etc. It's yummy. Think it's like a tomato and ale flavour. They do other ones too like chicken chasseur, creamy chicken, chilli.

We had chicken fajitas - but i am been a good dieter this week and had mine wrapped in lettuce leaves :-D

My lovely boyfriend is cooking me and bump a lovely Roast Beef dinner! :) I can't wait to have his yummy Roast Potatoes!

We are having sausage casserole with mash. Asda so this jar called lazy .......... It's like a concentrated sauce that you add water to and add sausages/onions/mushrooms etc. It's yummy. Think it's like a tomato and ale flavour. They do other ones too like chicken chasseur, creamy chicken, chilli.

I had the Caribbean chicken one, was nice!

It'll be my first time trying garlic mash, saw Ina Garten on the food network do it. She boiled the potatoes with a few cloves of garlic and then mashed it all together with a little cream. :)

I won't make the sauce from scratch, I have a pack of white sauce mix in the cupboard that needs using and I'll cook it with some mushrooms in :)

Just want to add holy crap those garlic potatoes were good!! I used butter and milk instead of cream and ended up not doing the mushroom sauce because I was baking at the same time.

I'd 100% reccommend if you like garlic throw a few cloves in next time you do mash! I added 2 cloves to 3 med potatoes and it was delish!

I did roasted sausages on a bed of red onions, apples and new potatoes. Served with BBQ beans, was quite tasty!

It's my mates birthday today and she's having a BBQ so we are going there. :)

Yesterday we made herby garlic meatballs with spicy tomato sauce and pasta.

Today we're having chicken pie and roast potatoes! Yum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->