Whats for Dinner tonight?

I switched the bread for roasted gnocchi. Now feel sick from too much lamb :sick:

Dunno, tonight I'm getting the shopping so might get one of the Tesco Finest Meal Deals again as I'm out at work at 8pm x

An easy favourate tonight....fish fingers, mash and peas lol

Jamie's spring poached chicken, herb bread...Puds is blueberry and lemon polenta cake.

Something I saw on Lorraine earlier, marinated chicken in pitta breads with tzatziki and salad xx

We had BLTs. And i also had a peanut butter and nutella sandwich as I didn't cook enough bacon and didn't want to cook more lol.

Laura not seen you around for ages! congratulations on your pregnancy! you have gone off my FB x

Beef and potato pie (all homemade) with some veg to celebrate my negative diabetes test.

I am having........ Nothing cos I really can't be bothered to move.. :haha: starving though!! Need to think what I can do with the meat in the fridge which don't involve a lot of time

Mango chicken curry

I've got a chicken in the slow cooker, was thinking of doing gravy and chips with it but might make a dinner instead ... I dunno :shrug: x

It's my son's bd. So he's chosen Harvesters :s Oh well at least it's not too expensive....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->