Whats for Dinner tonight?

Lamb and mint pie with mash potato and mange tout, can't wait, it smells so good at the moment!

ive got loads of potatoes and veg to use up, so might invent some sort of pie or casserole :lol:

Pasta in a philli cheese sauce with ham and broccoli topped with cheese and baked in the oven. I've also got some dough balls and garlic to go with it :) X

I had to work earlier this evening so girls ate early and had jacket potatoe cheese and beans, tomatoes and cucumber and yoghurt and blueberries.

OH is making us chilli pork chop, sirloin steak, jacket potatoe and salad :thumbup: it smells amaze x

I had chicken arrabiata tagliatelle and garlic bread nom nom x

THe girls had lamb hotpot with courgettes and carrots, DH and I had tuna nicoise salad...but with hot seared tuna steaks, we're not purists :haha: and lots of crusty sourdough.

Pudding the same for everyone...strawberry clafoutis with creme Fraiche and oat cream for A.

We had chicken and bacon creamy pasta bake with bread and butter. Hubby had B&Js and Molly had jelly.

Dh did some fishing this week, so we are having a fish fry, potatoes, garden salad, coleslaw, potatoe salad, and for dessert chocolate cupcakes.

For lunch we had wrap pizzas
https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/526800_4272966307564_865583895_n.jpg

Not sure what to do for dinner

sequeena that looks yum :)

I am having tuna pasta

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back