Whats for Dinner tonight?

Ahhh we love indoor picnics, they're great!

We had salad with feta and mint pastries, calamari and some antipasto. Pud was courtesy of Marks - Millionaire's Dessert.

Last night we had, battered haddock fillets, sauteed potatoes and home made ratitouie

Ahhh indoor picnics are a winner here too :)

Tonight we're having a curry I made yesterday out of leftovers that needed using up. It's got onion, cabbage, carrot, broccoli, a cubed chicken breast, chickpeas, garlic, coconut milk, tomato paste and loooooads of curry powder in it! Made a bunch of stuff that needed used up, go a long way there's even enough in the freezer for another meal :p

Tonight Molly and I are having lamb chops with a Greek salad and some garlic bread.

Hubby gets back from business tonight so he'll probably have Maccy Ds on the way back from the airport, hehe.

We have take out. I have concussion and wasn't up to cooking tonight.

Im going to try and make sausage cassarole. Never made it before, never even eaten it before, and it will probs be a dissaster lol x

Hubby made lasagne for himself (I don't like it) DS had hot dogs, chips and beans, I had a tin of rice and DD is at MIL's :lol: x

Sizzling steak with caramelised onion red peppers pasta and peas :flower:

Last night I had dairylea on toast ;)

my ds is having spag bol tonight one that i made and froze and i will be having jacket pot and chili hubby is away so no point cooking for just me

I'm in work tonight so am sat here eating fish fingers and chips while I read and will probably make myself toast when I get in! :)

OH and DS will have chicken fingers and chips!

Tomorrow we will eat healthier to make up for tonights crap hehe

DH is apparently making sausage casserole

He has put it all together but now he is over the road fixing neighbour's computer :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->