Whats for Dinner tonight?

My very first spag bol made from scratch with red wine in the sauce, the kids loved it

Egg salad! Love boiled eggs on a salad

Last nights home madeas chilli with cheese sprinkled on top

Marinated steak with roast pumpkin salad and garlic potatoes...

Dessert is a chocolate tart...

Tomorrow is the day we do our big fortnightly shop, soooooooooooooo tonight we are having burgers salad and flat breads that need using up, Thursday is mish mash night :haha:

Either freezer food or pasta ... probably freezer food as we had pasta last night x

OH is at work and I am fed up of cooking, cooked a big roast dinner for 7 last night! so its just a frozen pizza for me and fishfingers, wedges and corn on the cob for the kids.
fruit and ice cream for dessert.

Girls had hm vegetable korma with rice followed by blueberry cake

DH and I had roast seafood, lots of aioli, crusty bread, salad..followed by blueberry cake

Charlie and I had pork loin with spring onion mash and baby veg (I had grainy mustard sauce, Charlie had ketchup :lol:) We both had vanilla ice cream after.

Well.... we're well and truly at the skint end of the month so will be eking out last night's bolognese into some kind of pasta bake or such like! We have nothing fresh in at all, will probs put in a tin of beans or some frozen peas or something to bulk it out a bit :lol:

Tonight we are having Haddock fillets with Chive and Lemon Mash...

DH was a chef for 15 years prior to illness. So when he's at home, you know theres always gonna be a good meal :haha:

Vegetarian moussaka, salad, crusty bread...pear and almond tart with creme Fraiche

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->