Whats for Dinner tonight?

Mashed potatoes, burgers and gravy with mixed veg.
The oven isnt working properly so have to make do with what we have and I really want mash haha :)

Slow roast lamb, ratatouille, couscous with various herbs and bits in.

Pear frangipane, greek yog with honey and cherries

DS had extra training sessions today so we have been in the ice rink for 8 hours!! He had a SubWay then a Happy Meal, we will throw something, anything, first thing I lay my hands on in the oven once he is bed which he will be in about 5 mins :wacko:

Something easy tonight I think. Pasta for the kids and hubby and I'll have an omlette :) x

MMMM so many gorgeous meals on here as ever!

I am going to do the main shop later today so we have the pick of the stuff that happens to be a good deal :lol:

Also got an Indian cookery book on Saturday so will probably be trying something from that :p

Something fishy....Im doing the shopping later and im ummin and arrr'in between salmon and some sort of white fish.

I have just put a curry in the slow cooker as DS starts Roller hockey tonight and will no doubt be hungry and has no patience to wait for food to be cooked!

Chicken katsu curry, jasmine rice, few tempura veggies

Pud is last nights leftovers...

ooo do you have a recipe you could share for Katsu curry? Our nearest wagamamma has closed down and I love Chicken katsu curry!

I use Gizzi's recipe...it's a good 'un!

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/recipes/chicken-katsu-curry-1919371.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->