Whats for Dinner tonight?

Hm crab cakes (girls had salmon and cod) with roasted asparagus and frites.

Puds was hm strawberry and pistachio tarts...

Shephards pie topped with chilli cheese plus sweetcorn and peas

Roast beef dinner with mash, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, home made yorkshires and gravy x

Last night was leftover chicken and tomato pasta, baked with cheese sauce on top - very controlled, as we'd been for a big-ish shop, and it'd have been too easy to make something lush out of all the nice things we bought! But was sensible and didn't waste the pasta :p

Tonight, I'm going to make tagliatelle carbonara and garlic bread....... YUMMMM!

Tonight it's chicken cacciatore with crusty bread...pudding is lemon polenta cake.

Marinated pork chop, spicy rice, corn on the cob & salad.

Jacket potato with lashings of butter tonight...mmmmm!

I'm doing a roast chicken, with corn on the cob, green salad, roast tomatoes and crusty bread.

Followed by a summer fruit flan. Retro.

Kids are having jacket potatoes, cheese and beans and the adults are having an all day breakfast bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans, hash browns, fried egg and toast!!!

Children are having chicken and tomato pasta. I am having chilli

DH is away on business and I didnt feel like going shopping so it is Pizza from the delivery service for me tonight. :blush:

Pulled pork in crusty rolls with coleslaw fries and corn on the cobs

we had chicken cook in one of those season and shake bags, with veggie rice and jacket potato. very yummy followed by blackcurrant cheesecake

My friend came over to cook and he made the loveliest fish pie ever! It had cod, salmon, king prawns & a langoustine on top, beautiful white wine sauce with spinach, peas, baby carrots and curly kale on the side all with a lovely glass of prosecco :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->