Whats for Dinner tonight?

chicken chassuer with veg and mash i think - but may change by tea time lol x

Im going out with friends tonight for Indian, so im having chicken dansak, boiled rice and a side salad. What i really want is chicken tikka, cheesy naan and chips but im determined to loose weight this week lol!

puy lentil lasagne - my first attempt and my own recipe so we will see if it actually tastes good!

I'm making / have made a load of tapas for tonight...albondigas, patatas bravas, chorizo croquetas, tortilla, Russian salad (girls love this), Manchego, Jamon, calamari, prawns, big green salad, bread.

Pudding is portuguese custard tarts with raspberries.

Steak! Going to the hotel where we got engaged for a posh birthday tea

xxx

I fancy steak now, Boofs!

Lou, let me know how it goes...and then gimme the recipe ;)

I fancy steak now, Boofs!

Lou, let me know how it goes...and then gimme the recipe ;)

Haha I will, just in the oven now! I bought merchant gourmet puy lentils and it almost seems like a shame to put them in a sauce - omg they are sooooo yummy straight out the pack! How are you and the girls? Its been so long!

Oh, I love merchant gourmet puy lentils! I sometimes fry some lardons and mix them in with parsley and onion. Quick and yummmmm lunch!

We are good thanks! Am getting yelled at, as they are hungry...but all good! How's Brighton? Ivy loving the new seaside location? I need to check dates for our next visit. Will pm you later xx

Oh, I love merchant gourmet puy lentils! I sometimes fry some lardons and mix them in with parsley and onion. Quick and yummmmm lunch!

We are good thanks! Am getting yelled at, as they are hungry...but all good! How's Brighton? Ivy loving the new seaside location? I need to check dates for our next visit. Will pm you later xx

OMG that sounds delicious, anything with bacon and parsley in it can win my heart :haha:

Brighton is amazing, I love it here! Def pm me if you visit again :) And the lasagne was actually delicious, I wrote out the recipe in my blog!

Big mac meal with sweet curry dip and a coke mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Last night it was kievs, chips and onion rings, because I could not be bothered lol.

Today is Roast chicken, with veg and gravy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"