Whats for Dinner tonight?

chicken curry (trying to persuade the DF to put three chilli's in it!)

Roast chicken, stuffing, yorkshires, cabbage, broccoli, carrot & swede mash, peas, mashed potato and gravy

I feel really poorly today so DH and LO are having chicken stir fry and I will prob have something really simple like beans on toast.

I feel really poorly today so DH and LO are having chicken stir fry and I will prob have something really simple like beans on toast.

Get well, chick :hugs: you and bump have a rest!!

We are having hm chicken kebabs with salads and oregano olive oil frites

Peach and almond tart with whatever is preferred for pud

We are going out for dinner - the weekend at an ivy free festival has destroyed me! Really wanna go to a north African one but they never seem to have very child-friendly menus

Shepherds pie tonight with broccoli - they boys wil have the leftovers tomorrow for their tea.

They had pasta with primavera sauce and a dollop of philly cheese stirred in with a cut up hot dog each, followed by half an apple and a small slice of sultana cake.

Im having tomato soup sucked up through a straw :haha: had a rather traumatic visit to the dentist earlier

Went out to a gorgeous Italian restaurant on the beach and had baked cod with olives and to tomatoes, garlic potatoes and some bruschetta then indulgently ordered a banana split for dessert and could only manage a few bites!

MIL is making hubby's and the kids tea ... didn't offer for me ... so looks like I'm having an omelette and veg x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->