Whats for Dinner tonight?

we had a last minute bbq on the beach! Quorn burgers, mushroom pasta salad, tortilla chips, guacamole, potato salad, a garden salad and beers. It wasn't great but I just love the novelty of having a bbq!

we had a last minute bbq on the beach! Quorn burgers, mushroom pasta salad, tortilla chips, guacamole, potato salad, a garden salad and beers. It wasn't great but I just love the novelty of having a bbq!

Sounds lovely...we are having a BBQ tonight...

So, will have hm chicken kebabs, lamb kofte, hm steak burgers, sardines and veggie and halloumi kebabs,

Shiraz salad, Greek salad, tabbouleh and couscous.

Flatbreads, houmous, baba ganoush, tzatziki

Puddings are roasted and stuffed peaches, fresh strawberries, various ice creams and s'mores.

We are having people over, I hasten to add ;)

hubbys working till 10 so we r having a naughty lazy tea of fish and pasta in sauce for me and fish fingers and mashed potato for oaklen!!

not sure yet, as going out for super tonight! probably a chicken dish with mased pot and veggies:)

Pork wellington with savoy cabbage & pancetta. It was lush.

Last night was homemade chicken korma and rice, not sure tonight.

Today we are having chicken stuffed with garlic and herb philly, wrapped in parma ham, salad and jacket potato - cant wait!

We had tilapia - first time I've eaten it...they're boney little shites arent they?

chicken francaise and oven potatoes, corn or peas on the side

Hubbys got packet pasta and I've had a ham and cheese omlette and veg x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"