Whats for Dinner tonight?

Homemade chunky chips, broccoli and steak with peppercorn sauce washed down with a glass of red wine - yummy x

Sausages, mash, steamed veg, yorkshires and onion gravy. Yum!!

We had a tapas selection. Was yummy but I have ulcerated tonsils and can hardly bear to swallow.....what a waste of nice food!

I had steak, salad & mushrooms with garlic butter and a glass of Rioja - and now having a creme brulee dessert (from M&S ;))

Undecided, it'll either be home made beef burgers OR tuna steaks with tomato and baby potatoes

vegetable stirfry with rice...i love it when OH works late so I can eat vegetarian stuff!

Homemade potato wedges, lasagne with made from scratch sauces (it's not homemade if using jars IMO) with home grown salad leaves.

Homemade potato wedges, lasagne with made from scratch sauces (it's not homemade if using jars IMO) with home grown salad leaves.

totally agree, white sauce is soooo easy to make as well dont know why anyone would waste money on jars!

I had a huge KFC for lunch so am having salad and mixed pickles for dinner :)

We had a sunday roast. Beef, carrots, green beans, mash, roast pots and Yorkshire puffing. Apple pie and cream for dessert.

Was meant to have chicken korma, rice, naan bread, onion bhaji, samosa, poppadoms and prawn crackers courtesy of asda but only managed the korma some rice and some crackers.

homemade chilli and rice for us...yum...i'm starving!

We've just had sausage, mash, peas, gravy and yorkshire puddings :) NOM.

Spaghetti bolonaise then Ben and Jerrys chocolate fudge brownie ice cream for afters

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->