Whats for Dinner tonight?

Homemade chicken kiev, baked potato, garlic bread and salad.

OH put a bbq on and is bbqing chicken, sausages and baked potatos :) eating inside!

Roast Pork, Roast potatoes, turnip, brocolli, carrots, yorkshire pudding with gravy was lovely

I'm waiting on a chinese take away - salt and pepper spare ribs and king prawn chow mein. My friend's shout and I can't wait - it's been ages :lol:

Homemade chicken nuggets, sweet potato wedges with cracked black pepper, cajun spiced sweetcorn and a green salad.

Homemade fish pie. It was yummy, although now my house stinks of fish :(

The asparagus I made was the yummiest thing EVER! Melt butter in a pan, throw in some thinly sliced garlic and then add the asparagus and cook for 5 minutes. Soooooooooooooo good.

Too tired to cook, so grilled cheese and mushroom soup it is.

The asparagus I made was the yummiest thing EVER! Melt butter in a pan, throw in some thinly sliced garlic and then add the asparagus and cook for 5 minutes. Soooooooooooooo good.

That sounds divine..... I'm gonna have to try that :thumbup:

DF's gonna cook for me while i'm dancing tonight :D
he's making home made chicken & mushroom pie with mash and peas. Yummmyyy!

I'm going to do a macaroni, cauliflower and broccoli cheese bake tonight :thumbup:

Curry made from fresh no tins or sauces with orka
Yogurt and cucumber dip rottis and onion bajjis made fresh with gram flour x

proberly chicken slices for me and Lo, steak slice for Oh with some mash, and veg.. nice and simple or something with salad lol Last night me and oh had pizza, salad and crispy potatoes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->