Whats for Dinner tonight?

we had sausages, mash, carrots, green beans and cheese sauce *yum*

was meant to be sausages and mash but my potatos had eyes :( so now its sausage sandwiches :dohh:

Eyes? Are they the little sprouty bits? I'm pretty sure you can eat the potatoes if they are removed but might be wrong and I'll die later! My tea was JP with tuna and sweetcorn in Mayo (with sprouty bits picked off!)

I usually do but they felt a bit soft too so thought they'd be better suited for the bin really!

was meant to be sausages and mash but my potatos had eyes :( so now its sausage sandwiches :dohh:

Eyes? Are they the little sprouty bits? I'm pretty sure you can eat the potatoes if they are removed but might be wrong and I'll die later! My tea was JP with tuna and sweetcorn in Mayo (with sprouty bits picked off!)

I usually do but they felt a bit soft too so thought they'd be better suited for the bin really!

They still make good mash. I work for a fruit and veg wholesaler and we always get the restaurants asking if we have some softer potatoes in. Lol.

Burgers again lol

Tonight it's rump steak, mushrooms in garlic butter and either chips or rice haven't decided.. but there's my diet out the window agaaaain!

Im supposed to be on a healthy eating plan but i suck so far. I'm taking amelie to pizza hut buffet for lunch too :dohh:

Last night we had slow cooked beef and chips from the chippy because I was asleep witha migraine all day and OH didn't cook any food.. :lol:

Tonight we are having either pasta bake or something else.. not sure yet

Meatballs in tomato pasta sauce, pasta and garlic bread x

No idea what to do tonight! I have a garlic bread that needs to be used up though!

Chicken marinade lime and chilli with corn on the cob and maybe a jacket potato, though not sure if i fancy potato with it.

Not sure yet, maybe a snack tea of crackers and cheese, or a baked potato x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->