Whats for Dinner tonight?

I'm waiting for OH to pick up milk on his way home from work and then I'm making a bulk load of mac cheese, yum yum!!! :D

We're having a healthy takeaway tonight :rofl:! We did have some veggie soup with the kids before bed though :thumbup: x

tuna pesto pasta and green beans...it was pretty bland but i have a crapload of double choc chip cookies that i'm tucking into now!

Stuffed my gob in harvester at lunch time so a light meal of houmous, rocket, cucumber and ham wraps followed by some of Ellis' birthday which I did not have room for earlier!

Tuna salad tiger roll baps. Very boring, painting in the kitchen today, so could not cook a proper meal.

I had salad nicoisse :) tuna steak, green beans, rocket, boiled egg, olives, anchovies and baby potatoes with balsamic sauce... Was at my sisters and my BIL made this, whilst my sister sat as far away from the anchovies/olives/eggs as possible eating her pizza :haha:

I had salad nicoisse :) tuna steak, green beans, rocket, boiled egg, olives, anchovies and baby potatoes with balsamic sauce... Was at my sisters and my BIL made this, whilst my sister sat as far away from the anchovies/olives/eggs as possible eating her pizza :haha:

It annoys me that there is egg in tuna nicoise because it would be such a nice salad otherwise! I HATE EGGS.

It annoys me that there is egg in tuna nicoise because it would be such a nice salad otherwise! I HATE EGGS.

Just don't put them on the plate! Easy really! haha x

I have got a Chicken Casserole cooking in the slow cooker and going to have it with Mash, Veg and Yorkshire puddings.

Minestrone soup. I haven't been having energy to cook so just been throwing on cans of soup haha.

Not sure what to have tonight. Last night's dinner was chicken escalopes with cheese and chive butter, mash and beans.

homemade chicken curry ..... will be the first time little man has had curry so will see if he likes it

homemade chicken curry ..... will be the first time little man has had curry so will see if he likes it

Do you make your own paste? I really want to make a curry for LO but I'm not sure how salty the shop-bought ones are and can't be arsed to make my own!

I used a curry powder because it was a last minute choice but next time I will make my own. I have used so so little in his (I made his sauce separate) that it shouldn't be a issue

I made a huge amount of mac cheese last night so had some last night, more for lunch and am seriously tempted to have it again tonight :lol. Will try and be good and have some of the homemade vegetable stew I've got frozen in the freezer and make some mash to have with it although technically it is beef stew but I got a bit carried away with the vegetables and when I made it I put just under 1kg of beef in with almost 3kg of veg (onions, parsnips, squash, swede, carrots and leeks) so it's russian roulette whether or not a piece of beef will be in a portion or not :haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->