Whats for Dinner tonight?

Pizza tonight :thumbup: Gonna make some cookies soon too! :dance:

(Ready-made cookie mix just gotta add the eggs and bake :mrgreen:)

We had curry last night. Hmm it was sooooo lovely....

Tonight we have burgers mash and peas!

veggie burgers, potato wedges and peas. Need to do a food shop the contents of my freezer is rapidly disappearing!

Roast Beef with, yorkshires, mash, roasties, cabbage, carrots, broccoli and peas :D xx

Change of plan. I was watching Saturday Kitchen and James Martin whipped up the most gorgeous pizza ever so I called up my papa and asked him if he would bring me my mamas bread maker so home made pizza it is for me!

Niiiiceee..... :smug:

Change of plan. I was watching Saturday Kitchen and James Martin whipped up the most gorgeous pizza ever so I called up my papa and asked him if he would bring me my mamas bread maker so home made pizza it is for me!

I watched that whilst dying in bed this morning :haha: x

I watched that whilst dying in bed this morning :haha: x

:rofl: It looked so scrummy so I had to make it. I wanted it for lunch but the dough takes an hour and a half so I thought dinner it will be lol

homemade beef burgers, homemade wedges and peas :) yum yum

oooooh home made pizza is the bomb! We have the bread machine and it's brilliant using that for the dough!!

We had stuffed giant mushrooms for our lunch-meal today... chopped garlic, herbs, grated cheese and breadcrumbs piled on top of those big flat mushrooms and baked YUM

oooooh home made pizza is the bomb! We have the bread machine and it's brilliant using that for the dough!!

We had stuffed giant mushrooms for our lunch-meal today... chopped garlic, herbs, grated cheese and breadcrumbs piled on top of those big flat mushrooms and baked YUM

My mum has two because I brought her one and her friend had one she no longer wanted so I took one from her today and now she isnt having it back.. :haha:

I had a lovely beef roast with all the trimmings at MILs mmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->