Whats for Dinner tonight?

I had spaghetti hoops on toast.. who knew nothing was open new yrs day?! :haha:

Belly pork with roasted veggies..

Last night we had Chinese and a can of coke :)

Salt & Pepper Bean Curd..was too hot so I'm sulking into my pepsi max that I can't taste due to my scorched taste buds!

Salt & Pepper Bean Curd..was too hot so I'm sulking into my pepsi max that I can't taste due to my scorched taste buds!

Wow... that sounds interesting?

What is it? :shrug:

It is Tofu, the vegetarian option in the takeaway. It's like little triangle or rectangle bits cooked with chillis, onions, peppers etc

We are having sausage casserole tonight. Had slow cooked beef dinner last night :D

Had chinese last night and ate waaaaaaay too much!

Roast beef tonight :D

i have an impacted wisdom tooth so something that doesn't require actually chewing :(

i have an impacted wisdom tooth so something that doesn't require actually chewing :(

Ouch :( Last month I had tonsillitus which apparently made my wisdom teeth play up and they were pushing up on my gum and then my gum got infected so I couldn't chew anything... lol hope you feel better soon though :hugs:

Tonight I think we're going to have chicken, roasties, veg and gravy. Or chicken curry

I had chicken chow mein, veg spring rolls and poppadoms on new years eve and now I want it again!

Moroccon Beef tagine tonight. If I ever get round to starting it. I'm so lazy lately!

We are having beef burgers with mash and peas as we didnt have it yesterday cos we had homemade pizza.

Tomorrow I am having a nice Toby Carvery roast cos its my birthday and my mama and papa are taking me! Wooooooooo!!! Yummy!!!!

Lol. I love a good roast dinner. Yorkshire puds are my favourite and they do huge ones :smug:

I loooooooove Toby, we take our Mum's there for their birthdays because it's cheap and they think they're special. Not really, we just like the food and love the excuse to go without feeling guilty rofl!

I've never been to a Toby. Mind, I wouldn't anyway as no one can beat my DH's roast dinners. Whenever I've had a carvery or roast in a pub I always feel cheated! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->