Whats for Dinner tonight?

Chicken, mashed potatoes and peas. The potatoes will be out of a box as I realized I have no potatoes and even if I did, I'd probably be too lazy to make them :shrug:

No dinner tonight - had a gorgeous Indian buffet birthday lunch (and birthday cake mmmmmm)

I've got some chicken fillets out but dunno what I'm going to do with them! Not go much in as were going away on Saturday so I don't want to go shopping lol x

Roast chicken, garlicky sweet potato mash and garlic buttered spring greens yesterday! Boiled up the chicken bones for stock with garlic and rosemary and thyme from the garden and now got leek and potato soup going in the slow cooker for tonight! :thumbup:

:munch:

Oh you all are making me so hungry! Tonight is Bible study night and we all take turns to cook. We're not cooking tonight so I don't know what it'll be. But I'm sure it'll be yummy!

we are going to a french bistro for hubbys birthday so im not sure just hoping isobelle finds something there

This thread is giving me so many ideas, I never know what to cook for my very fussy OH and girly.

Tonight we are having chicken in sweet and sour sauce and rice, one thing we will actually all eat lol

It turned out to be burritos :thumbup:

toad in the hole, mash and beans :) following on from my cottage pie experiment yesterday which was YUMMY. get me lol xx

we've got roast chicken with roast potatoes, yorkshire pudding, veg and gravy, yummy!! the chicken is cooking now and is already making me hungry:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->