Whats for Dinner tonight?

My homemade pizza :pizza: - Dough done in the bread machine, sauce cooked up already (I made a big batch, can do a couple of large pizzas then I'll reincarnate what's left into pasta sauces or something :)) and topped with yummy things like peppers, sweetcorn and leftover chicken :thumbup:

Sooooo much nicer than the frozen stuff :flower:

Not very inspiring tonight, frozen (not homemade) fish cakes with potato wedges and peas (Ruby had her tea at my mums, altho to be fair she probably got frozen food there too.)

I am having hotdogs again! My sausages are plain pork, my OH is having pork and leek. I have 2 yummy chocolate eclairs for afters! :D

spag bol.....but with pasta instead as i had a bit of a panic when could only find pasta in the cupboard lol

Chops, h/m chips, green beans, carrots, baby corn and peppercorn sauce. Fruit crumble and cream for dessert, it was yummy :)

Mashed potatoes with carrots, garden salads and some pork chunks for my hubby :) he can eat anything as long as it's meat :D i'm not a big meat eater now, so I'll stay with mash and salads. There might be some smoked salmon for me as well if I feel up to it later on:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->