Whats for Dinner tonight?

Chicken in Chicken Tonight creamy mushroom sauce with peas, rice and garlic dough balls :D

THE SADDEST THING EVER JUST HAPPENED TO ME :( Ivy had a seperate dinner tonight and OH is out so I decided to make myself a feast - a peri peri veggie burger in a big bun, sainsburys finest chunky chips and panfried asparagus. It looked sooo good I was about to take a photo of it but somehow I manage to trip and drop half of it on the floor! So now I have a burger, 3 chips and 2 pieces of asparagus. :cry:

Today we are going to a party so it will be a buffet for us :)

I have chicken drumsticks and thighs about to go off so gonna marinade them and nom them up with a baked potato or something.

I have chicken drumsticks and thighs about to go off so gonna marinade them and nom them up with a baked potato or something.

That sounds delish!!!

I think I am gonna have a baked potato today! Yummy.

OH works late on sundays so i have to fend for myself :haha: think i'll make myself some tomato pasta

This thread always makes me hungry!!! If I carry on reading I am going to be ten ton tessie!! We had a nice roast lamb dinner today!! x

Easy one tonight, feeling pretty ick :sick: Just pasta here, with a little garlic and different cheeses.

Feeling yukky here too lol so I just had a small baked potato beans and bit of salad x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->