Whats for Dinner tonight?

We had marinated tuna which was cooked on the bbq with tomatoes and rocket and some chips

Smoked haddock melt in the middle fishcakes with homemade chips and salad :D

just been out to a beefeater :) i had a rib eye steak with sweet potato fries yum yum!

Oh wow, all you guys had yummy sounding dinners! My OH is away at the moment so I treated myself to squid ink linguine with a tiger prawn marinara sauce - he's allergic to seafood so took the opportunity to enjoy it!

a handful of pistachio nuts and 3 quarters of a tub of ben and jerrys cookie dough!
i'm sooo healthy!

Well i had my dinner like ages ago at 1pm because that's the time we have it Lol and that was a weight watcher meal with steamed veg.

Couple of hours ago i had a cheese and pickle sandwich with ready salted crisps and a cup of tea though was nice :)

OH's version of thai red curry with prawns and sweet potato, and lime and coriander rice Yum!

Had nowt last night! I was too tired to eat, so didnt.

Tonight will have gammon, peaches, mash, peas and sweetcorn :)

chicken & choizo pasta bake lol ...... sure I have put that on this thread a few times now!

Havent had much these last few days as I have been ill so tonight I think it maybe take-away to celebrate going on maternity leave (any old excuse eh? :winkwink:)

I am doing sweet potato mash with some kind of meat tonight lol..

im starting back at work tonight so i have chili cooking in slow cooker so oh has dinner when he gets home and im not here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->