Whats for Dinner tonight?

Oven roasted garlic salmon with potato salad and a green salad...

Mince and Gravy in the Slow cooker and gonna have it with Mash, Yorkshires and Veg

Think im too embarassed to write down what we have for dinner :rofl:

Last night however we did have toad in the hole with mash and veges! I even made the batter from scratch ;)

tonight is tuna pasta bake, easy peasy as im off to work and oh just needs to warm it in the oven

ooooh can i please have recipie for thai chicken in slow cooker??? sounds yummy

Thai Chicken thighs in slow cooker

8 x chicken thigh's (skin off)
1 cup chicken stock
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup soya sauce
4 tbsp chopped coriander
4 tbsp lime juice
3/4 tsp cayenne pepper
4 tsp grated ginger root
chopped cashews to sprinkle over when serving

Place chicken thighs in slow cooker. In a bowl combine stock, peanut butter, soya sauce, coriander, lime juice, cayenne pepper and ginger. Mix well and pour sauce over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork.

H/m minced beef and onion pie with veg. Raspberry turn over for dessert.

Think im too embarassed to write down what we have for dinner :rofl:

Last night however we did have toad in the hole with mash and veges! I even made the batter from scratch ;)

intrigued ...... spill!

me too :lol:

buttonnose - thanks for sharing the recipe! looks yummy!

tonight for us is cantonese chicken and rice, my very fav, cooked by my mother! we're off there for dinner :D

We're having my version of carbonara - creamy sauce, bacon, chicken, garlic, mushrooms and onions with green tagliatelle. Tasty!

Chicken ... Haven't a clue what else lol as ive just cooked it. Will leave it for hubby to decide what to do as I'm not that hungry x

I had gammon steak with a grilled pineapple, mash, peas, and homemade yorkshire puds... the first time EVER Ive managed to get them right :cloud9: They usually never rise so im very proud of myself :)!

Yummy Thai red curry with rice...I wish I'd made enough for thirds!! I was pinching all Dhs bits of aubergine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->