Whats for Dinner tonight?

I'm feeling poorly tonight with a nasty headache and funny eyes so got OH to pick me up a Pizza Hut on his way home from work

Corned Beef with peas and carrots(cooked with thyme, rosemary ,one pickled chili and some (unfinished) red wine) or morri is too lazy to go shopping . :haha:

We ordered chinese :D

mixed platter with ribs, spring rolls, chicken satay and honey king prawns
lemon chicken
fried rice
special chow mein with beef, char sui, chicken and prawns NOM

Mmmmmm I reckon we should get a takeaway soon, we hardly ever do it! I like indian but Oh prefers chinese so ho hum.

i love indian and chinese but OH doesnt like either!! tonight i had fish chips and beans, he had the same but with chicken instead of fish

I had a chinese with my sister and friends - mixed baby veg and satay sauce, prawn toast, chicken satay skewers, salt and pepper ribs, mushroom rice and prawn crackers :lol: Charlie had a rib and rice and a satay skewer and he loved it!

ok chicken jalfrezi in slow cooker was a success, it was yummy

however i didnt measure out spices as i added them because our slow cooker is a big one so needed more than stated

was hot but really nice, asnd you dont have to have it as hot as i did just add spices o your taste

Making a cheeseburger macaroni (basically mince, macaroni pasta, cheese and a side salad!)

however i didnt measure out spices as i added them because our slow cooker is a big one so needed more than stated

was hot but really nice, asnd you dont have to have it as hot as i did just add spices o your taste

Ooooh where did you find the recipe for this *drools* x

Ooooh where did you find the recipe for this *drools* x

it was on all recipies website just search slow cooker, although i have posted it on here a couple of pages ago :)

take away pizza for me tonight. I still can't be bothered to go shopping :rofl:

we went to Harvester so had dinner at lunchtime, i had salad cart then chicken and chips, most probably just have the left over quiche from yesterday for tea with salad

depressing day, so pigging out and having one day off my diet in months, so oven chips, chicken and mushy peas :haha:

depressing day, so pigging out and having one day off my diet in months, so oven chips, chicken and mushy peas :haha:

Enjoy :hugs:

I'm about to go stuff myself with chocolate cake because of some pricks insensitive comments :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->