Whats for Dinner tonight?

Chips. I have no energy for anything else considering my neighbours kept me up all night throwing a party :growlmad:

was just gonna do pasta but im not hungry and neither is oh or amelie so dont think il bother!

man vs food is soooo good, always makes me hungry lol

pulled pork was nice but i overcooked it a little, so next time i know not to leave it so long!

man vs food is soooo good, always makes me hungry lol

pulled pork was nice but i overcooked it a little, so next time i know not to leave it so long!

I LOVE that show!! And diners drive ins and dives :D

We had mince and dumplings, carrots, mash, cabbage, broccoli and Yorkshire puddings. Feel uncomfortably full up now

nothing yet lol. maybe i do some pasta with ketchup (still havent been shopping) or I zip to the petrol station 200 m from here and get some canned ravioli :haha:

It is a sausage night in our house today. Emma and DH having lovely pork butcher's sausages and I am having WW ones, mash, carrots, peas and onion gravy. Jelly for pudding. Need to cut out some of the crap we are eating. Diet wagon here we come!!!

I'm going to have cheese toasties and maybe some minestrone soup :)

toad in the hole mash and veg AGAIN. :) with homemade apple pie made by moi! (i even made the pastry!)

We ate out tonight...I had Lasagne, garlic bread and salad

Roast chicken, roast potatoes, baby sweetcorn, asparagus, sugar snap peas, yorkshire puds & gravy...choc fudge cake and choc ice cream for dessert :coffee:

Feeling rather full now :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->