Whats for Dinner tonight?

i just chucked a frozen pizza in the oven. was gonna have pasta but as usual amelie didnt want any dinner and OH had leftover tandoori.

We had roast chicken, with roast spuds, parsnips, carrots, peas and brocolli.

2slices of toast and jam and a yogurt, all I could stomach

i just chucked a frozen pizza in the oven. was gonna have pasta but as usual amelie didnt want any dinner and OH had leftover tandoori.

My girls are like that too.. They apparently eat 3 weetabix for breakfast at nursery and eat up all their lunch and pudding but rarely eat a full evening meal. They just usually pick.. Tonight Jaycee wanted a sandwich so they both had a cheese sandwich and a yoghurt!

Macdonalds drive through was closed because of a fire in the flats nearby so I am having pizza instead.. Starving, cant wait. Its so late but I have to eat something.

^ same! Amelie has seconds of each course at nursery :dohh: and has a breakfast at home AND another at nursery. No wonder she doesnt bloody eat at home. haha.

^ same! Amelie has seconds of each course at nursery :dohh: and has a breakfast at home AND another at nursery. No wonder she doesnt bloody eat at home. haha.

I picked the girls up on Friday and they said Chloe had two lunch and two pudding.. They never really eat much at home. Maybe its my cooking :haha:
Both girls have a cracker or a biscuit in the car because they walk to the car rubbing their tummies going hungy mummy im hungy :haha:

I forgot to get the meat out :dohh: hopefully its a maggi chicken tonight if I get home with enough time to get it out the freezer.. Or its gonna be pasta

tonight is pasta, going to make a simple ricotta sauce for it, simple is the order of the day for my sickness today :lol:

mine is simple tomato and mozzarella kievs with chips and beans

we had chicken with lentils and carrots and spices with sweet potato mash

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"