Whats for Dinner tonight?

I had a pasta in a mug thing and huggggge piece of strawberry chocolate gateux :)

We had a BBQ in the pouring down rain :D ... Had been planned for about a week, so we was true brits and manage to stick it out with the help of a gazebo haha.

I was at a birthday dinner party and had goats cheese tarts with rocket, lemon chicken, sweetcorn fritters, butternut squash and sweet potato chips :) loadsa birthday cake and strawberries and cream

Pasta tonight. We picked the two best days to do a BBQ thankfully. We had a BBQ Friday evening with all the family and then we went to Epsom Derby and came back to mine and had another BBQ! Sunday it poured down with rain and today is too.

Chicken fajitas for us tonight - i've had such a craving for them this weekend!

Chicken and prawn curry with rice and salad, twas yummy

I'm not hungry yet, but OH was starving and rang on his way home from work, so he and LO have had Bacon, eggs chips and beans

We're going to the most amazing indian restaurant ever called the Thali Cafe. Braving an evening meal with Ivy so I hope she doesn't decide to throw one of her newly-discovered tantrums!

Homemade prawn and haddock fishcake, corn, carrots and peas. M&S light mousse and melon.

Thai green chicken curry & brown rice :) extra chillies in mines

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->