Whats for Dinner tonight?

I've been snacking on tuna pasta all day because Leo's had a growth spurt & sapped all my energy! It's supposed to be chicken kiev & jacket potato with beans and cheese tonight but I'm still full from pasta :haha:

i love ikea meatballs with gravy jam and chips :blush:

Leftover lamb and potato stew from last night. Lovely warm dinner for the cold wintery day we've had.

Oooooo Ikea meatballs are lush! But we don't have any :hissy:

We're on the week before payday and haven't got anything fresh in so I'll be raiding the freezer for tonight's dinner. I know we have frozen chicken breasts so I'll probs make some chicken pesto pasta with some tinned sweetcorn and whatever else we have in the cupboards to add interest :thumbup: I'm a hoarder and can make a good meal out of next to eff-all so we'll never starve :lol:

Minute steak baked potatoes and peas. I've lost my creativity and interest in cooking :(

Forgot to post last nights dinner - asian style chicken noodle soup (stir fry veggies, asian noodles and coconut milk and lemongrass, ginger and chinese 5 spice seasoning with your regular chicken and broth base) :thumbup: Had the leftovers for lunch today.

oh dear .. no idea ! haha think tonights dinner will be a jumble of whats left in the freezer ! haha x

Oven baked jacket potato with creme fraiche and ham with a nice big salad

No idea yet! Im off for a look now.....I have no oven either, its just decided to pack up on me :growlmad:

Pork chops, roasted new tatties, carrots and peas.

I never do pork chops (I'm veggie) but I reckon hubby would like em - how do you do yours?

x

I cheat :blush:

Supermarkets do a pork seasoning, lots of herbs thrown together so I normally just liberally apply that and then grill for not long, 15 mins maybe. Seasoning not neccessary but gives a nice flavour to them.

i had some steak and kidney meat in the freezer so i've defrosted that...NO idea what to do with it though...any ideas?? would it be ok in a sort of casserole/stew??

ideas would be nice :p

Pork chops, roasted new tatties, carrots and peas.

I never do pork chops (I'm veggie) but I reckon hubby would like em - how do you do yours?

x

I cheat :blush:

Supermarkets do a pork seasoning, lots of herbs thrown together so I normally just liberally apply that and then grill for not long, 15 mins maybe. Seasoning not neccessary but gives a nice flavour to them.

Ooo I'll look at the packet and then coat them in the same out of my store cupboard ... :blush:
I'm too cheap to buy packets! :haha:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"