whats going to come out of me?

dsbeH

Reaction score
hi i just started my MC and see lots of black tissue and clumps, is it going to get progressively more gross? what can i expect? please help

I was wondering this too. How far along were you? I was 9 weeks, sac/fetus had shrunk to 6 weeks. I started out with lots of black clots/tissues for 3 days, it subsided, and then suddenly a huge gush of blood, went upstairs, bled like crazy, and then suddenly a large red sac (about the size of two full thumbs put together) came out into the toilet, that was the sac/fetus.

It honestly looked like a veiny/bloody tube (sorry but that's the best I can describe). I thought I would be grossed out but I picked it up and wrapped it in a nice baby swaddle.

thank you. i was also 9 weeks when i found out but the size of 6 weeks (3 mm). were you in a lot of pain? I have been bleeding for a full day and a half, lots of black stuff, but no sign of a sac. do you think it will come out soon?

It didn't hurt at all. I had a wee bit of PMS-like cramps for a split second but no, it didn't hurt. It took 3 days of bleeding/clotting (after the pills my OB gave me) for the sac to come out. No pain, just fell out.

I did google '9 week fetus' to see what it would look like beforehand (which basically are abortion images) and it was nothing like that at all. You were the exact same gestation/fetal size shrinking that I was so I imagine yours will come out looking the same.

It was very hard to hold/see but in some strange way, easier to 'let go'/closure.

I couldn't see the baby from outside the sac and didn't open it. I wanted to but my OH was very upset so I left it intact. I'm sure you could easily do so if you wanted. It was quite 'obvious' to be the sac, it was heavy, not a clot and very big. I stopped bleeding 2 days later (I had a subchorionic haematoma and had been bleeding for 4 weeks)

i actually did not pass a sac.. a friend of mine had her loss at exactly as far along as i was.. and she passed a sac. i didn't. however, one of the main issues noted in my ultrasounds was that the sac was very small.. 8week baby, 6 week sac.. and it actually popped before i finished miscarrying and it came out in pieces.. not to scare you.. but that is what happened to me.. i wish she had come out in her sac, i felt that would have been more dignified.. i wish you peace in this time:( god knows you need it<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->