Whats happening?

My BnB looks really weird, and I can't access GS, is this happening to anyone else? It's also super slow XXX

Its all part of the move. it should be all fine in a few hours x x x

I'm getting little blue question marks instead of logos or buttons. And only some of the threads I haven't read are in bold instead of all of them.

All of the above complaints/issues from me too. It was bad enough doing this when Ian was here and I had to talk to him but he's away tonight so now I am just talking to myself *sob sob*

It must be something that is happening to some users and not others, as I see people post in GS, its just when I try to access nothing happens. I can click on the last post but I can't access the section GS's index. X

I am having same issues, any thread I try and click on in most sections of forum comes up with a white blank page with the word 'up' in tiny black font

This happened last time we had a huge switch over; I think that was when it went to Momtastic, and it all went haywire for hours!!!! I remember everything being red, or blue.

Mine is super slow, the font is tiny! So I guess I am leaving it for now and it should be sorted by the time i next long on (would do a smilie but it isnt working grr!)

It is slowing down the page... I dont like it and certain links do not work for me

:cry: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OK had to let that out...... guess ill sign off and wait until I can access the third tri again without getting redirected :coffee:

Good luck with the transfer admins!

I'm having the same issues, thought it was just my phone so switched to the laptop and its exactly the same. Can't get into gs it just comes up with a blank page and i can't see any smilies. Forum jump isn't working either. I've also been logged out randomly as well. Hopefully it will be all sorted soon!

Is anyone else having problems staying logged in? I have to keep putting in my username/password every page!

Clearing your browser's cache and cookies will fix the login problems.

Mine looks like this and I cant do anything !!!!

https://i49.tinypic.com/168wuud.jpg

Has the mobile site stopped working? I was logged out and when I went back in it took me to the desktop version, and when I click mobile it doesn't do anything.

im having issues too its being slow and i cant click on the smiles or anything like that

I know that it is all being addressed, which I appreciate. I just thought I would share that multi quote and smiles are not working at all. Also the reply button is a little blue question mark just like many other things are on the site today.

I was wondering is subscribed threads will be back since it seems to be missing now?

Thanks for all your hard work!

Has the mobile site stopped working? I was logged out and when I went back in it took me to the desktop version, and when I click mobile it doesn't do anything.

Ditto, I keep trying to get the mobile version up and it's just the original desktop that gets loaded. It's too wide for my phone as it doesn't automatically fit the screen so it makes reading impossible, plus all the graphics/sidebars etc. mean the text is really small. It's basically illegible and definitely unfit for purpose.

Looks like I am going to have nothing to do while OH is working and DS is out :(. Aw man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->