Whats happening?

Kians_Mummy

Mummy to Kian & an angel
Reaction score
With BabyandBump?
I have been having issues with it and this happens to be the most regular issue that keeps popping up. It keeps directing me to babyandbump.momtastic.com :/. then saying its invaild :wacko:

I was going to upload a picture of what I keep getting but it doesn't allow me to click on attachments

Its just the switch to the new web address. I did read somewhere that it was going to happen soon, can;t remember where though x x x

me too!! plus everything is suddenly HUGE and adblock isn't working properly....and I can't click on any of the smileys LOL

Hi,

From next week you will notice www.babyandbump.com will redirect to www.momtastic.babyandbump.com automatically (this will be noticed in your browsers address bar).

This will not effect the users experience in any way. You will still be able to access the forum through the normal URL.

Wobbles

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/showthread.php?t=988775&highlight=babyandbump+momtastic+com x x x

i keep getting a white page when i try and click on gs :-(
The rest is really slow as well

Hi,

From next week you will notice www.babyandbump.com will redirect to www.momtastic.babyandbump.com automatically (this will be noticed in your browsers address bar).

This will not effect the users experience in any way. You will still be able to access the forum through the normal URL.

Wobbles

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/showthread.php?t=988775&highlight=babyandbump+momtastic+com x x x

Thank you for that.
Don't think I can put up with it being like this, might wait until its sorted lol

Hopefully it won't take too long, but of course there is a LOT of thread and pages on this site :haha: x x x

Yeah me too, lets hope it gets sorted soon enough! xx

I guess the site change caused some issues! I'm sure they're going to be working out the kinks soon...I'd insert a thumb up but it's not working lmfao