Whats happening?

Forum jump not working is the most annoying one I'm encountering. And when you thank a post, it loads a page that says

'Thank you for your action using post hack'

I'm having all these problems too girls, it's been annoying me. A glitch with Google Chrome was messing up other sites on my comp so I thought it was that, but I've sorted that out now and it's not - so I looked and found this thread!

I think I'll log myself off before it kicks me off and hope it's fixed later

xxx

Not to mention, I should be revising anyway :haha:

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it but the mobile view is screwed up, you have to change it in settings but then if you log in via Safari on an iPad you get the mobile view, which is fine on iPhone, but not iPad :)

I can't get subscribed threads ... Feel lost an lonely lol x any idea how long this will go on for? X

Arrrgghh
Have updated iPad to 5 and cleared cookies but still having issues. Can anyone help me?????

Sorry jb3 don't think we can help you just have to wait till bnb fixes it :cry: xxx

Few probs here too.

Can't get on via IE, when I thank I get called a Hack :lol:

The spacing is all over the place too :(

V xx

A bit peeved, as just wrote a post to log my issues, then it wouldn't post a smiley and then just lost my post. :(

www.unhappy.com

issue to report from this user is that many of the links and images are not loading correctly and show as a question mark in a blue box. I use safari as my web browser. Only because I know my way around the site was I able to click on the correct link to post a reply :doh: and because I know the text for smileys I've used so can type them rather than click :)

Cannot attach images still either. Most "buttons" above the reply box in advanced and quick reply are missing or just show as weird code wording xx

Its getting a little better for me just a little though haha

Thats good, I thought it was me being a dumbass. Forum jump doesn't work for me, keep getting the post hack thing too. Didn't realise the smilies didn't work, I know them off by heart :blush:

:haha: :flower: :happydance: :kiss: :hugs: :hug: :coffee: :wine: :cry: :dohh: :cloud9: :wacko: :nope: :flasher: :holly: :) :D :sex:

Dear God, I really should get out more.

I got nothing. Can't post new threads of quote and I've cleared my cache. The BnB Facebook page says the issues should be fixed today.

I just tried to change my avatar and keep getting

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

The site's link change has left us with some deadlinks and images that aren't equally dead links.
Some images will appear as empty boxes, boxes with crosses in or question marks instead of the actual image.
Some links have been killed and can't be accessed at this time, it's very likely all to do with the switch over.

What this means is that until the issue is fixed (by the website admins) we will all have this glitchy BnB site, there is no easy fix at the moment.

I imagine the guys are looking into it so keep patient and hopefully we'll soon see it resolved. Don't worry about it being your computer or something you've done, nothing you're doing has changed anything, just try to give it some time.

I used to moderate a forum in a similar format and I've seen these kinds of problems before. I'm just not sure where to look for technical announcements on this particular forum.

Hang in there ladies, a fix is surely on the way.

On another note, it seems to be resolved now. Yay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->