What's in your diaper bag?

A couple diapers
Wipes
Toilet paper
Pacifier
Changing mat
Toy or book for her
Receiving blanket

Then a bunch of stuff for me, phone, makeup, brush, wallet, etc.

3/4 nappies
wipes
nappy sacks
muslin
blanket
clean vest/sleepsuit/cardigan
clean bra and top
phone
purse
keys

4 nappies, wipes, nappy cream, antibac hand gel, bib, infacol, breast pads, changing mat, muslin, complete change of clothes for LO, and the usual handbag stuff for me.

For me, aside from the necessities, the anti bac hand gel is a must have.

I have 3 diapers, wipes, disposable changing mat, sassy bags, burp cloth all stuffed in my purse. If I'm going to the mall or somewhere I'll be a while I take a bottle in my little cooler thingy to keep it cold.

I am very minimal...

Diaper changing station (folds up into a nice pouch. Includes diaper changing pad and compartments to fit diapers and wipes)
Usually 2 cloth diapers and 2-3 disposables
Wet/dry bag
Diaper sacks to put dirty diapers/wipes
Rash cream
One sleeper

And that's pretty much it. I'm never out long so I don't carry a lot, and I breastfeed so I don't have to carry around bottles and formula.

Change mat
6 or so nappies
Metanium cream
Hand gel
Clean vest and sleepsuit
Breast pads
Nursing cover
Bib
Bottle of ready-to-use formula - my back up plan!
2 muslins

My phone, keys, and purse all live in there now too. Can't be taking 2 bags out every time we go anywhere. Lol.

-nappies
-wipes
-water wipes for face when out and about.
-sudocrem
-caldesene powder
-Bepanthen
-changing mat
-teething gel
-calpol
-thermometer
-vest
-bibs
-doodys
-a few small toys
-silcox base for lo's teething eczema.

In my changing bag I have

5-6 nappies
Nappy bags
Spare dummy
Spare babygrow and vest
Changing mat fold away one
1 pack of wipes
Dry wipes
Bottle prepared for next feed
Small sudocrem
Gloves for little one incase we lose them
Woolly hat - it's a bit cold over here at the minute
My purse, keys and phone.
A pen
My earphones for my phone incase I'm pushing pram so don't have to do it one handed
2-3 bibs

Mine has:
4-6 diapers, depending how long we will be out
travel container of wipes
extra teething bib, and one of those easy to wipe off bibs to eat meals
changing pad
small first aid kit
orajel, infant Tylenol
in the summer, I keep sunscreen in the bag
In the winter, hats/gloves in case we need them
snacks, sippy cups
an extra insurance card in a laminated holder in case of emergency
a few toys
hand gel

when they were younger, I also packed a couple extra outfits and 3-4 burp rags because both my boys were big spit uppers so we always needed extra clothes. Now I just keep a spare outfit for each boy in the car in case we need it.

I cloth diaper. Normally I have

1-2 cloth diapers
A few disposables "just in case" (I got locked out of my apartment one day -- so glad I had those!).
Wipes
Changing mat
Spare clothes
Nursing cover
1-2 wetbags (sometimes I keep 2 in there, clean stuff in one, and the other for dirty, helps me stay organized!)
A stick of CJ's BUTTer
Teething tablets
Bug spray (I could take that out at the moment, I'm sure, but when the weather was nicer and we were going to the park I wanted to have something safe for him!)
Sunscreen (same as bug spray).
Hand Sanitizer
Teething rings (those are his toys when we are out, lol).
My keys & wallet
Sometimes a water bottle for me
Granola bars for me
Random gift cards that we got at our shower, to places not nearby, in case I get a chance to stop in and get something for him I don't have to remember it specifically.
A pen
A small bottle of tylenol for me if I get the start of a headache/migraine to ward it off, otherwise I won't be able to function
A stun gun in an outside pocket so it's easily accessible (yes, I carry a stun gun! I've been approached by strange men before so DH insists I carry it)

Man, my list seems long! But it doesn't really seem like that much. Sometimes if I'm popping out to a nearby store I don't take it at all, besides the keys & wallet of course, and maybe a burp cloth. If I absolutely needed diapers, wipes or a change of clothes I could buy it. I don't always carry a burp cloth or receiving blanket but I used to keep them on hand more often, though they were usually with him in the car seat rather than in the bag itself.

The bag is usually stocked with everything on the list except the cloth diapers, as I don't have enough to keep a couple in there if I'm not going out. I need them at home! Then of course the wet bags, nursing cover, and any other things that need washed get removed and cleaned as needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->