What's new with you..

HopefulCookie

Reaction score
What's new with you?

For me its:
I hiccup a lot now but its not even a real hiccup more like air bubble gets stuck in my throat and I have to wait for it to decided to go out of my mouth or into my lungs. Could be a burp get stuck in my throat. lol

Sneezing suddenly for no apparent reason. Not even an ich in my nose to let me know I'm going to sneeze. Unfortunately due to lack of preparedness have had a few accidents. Very embarrassing. Darn you bladder for being so weak. *shakes fist at it.

Gums bleeding. Gosh if by mistake I floss, gums gush out. Doctor's not worried at all says it normal...hmmm k. If it were halloween then I wouldn't have to dye teeth red for a ghouly get-up. lol

I've had constipation issues before but this is just tops it. I feel the need that I need to do my business and nothing happens and tummy hurts a few minutes once I'm out and have to run back feeling its coming and it doesn't.

I burp so much now. I don't even need soda to get me going. I'm hungry I burp. I'm full I burp. I burp randomly and it just happens. lol

All this feels weird but I'm just grateful to be pregnant. :kiss:

Yes, I am burping a lot too, and I NEVER burp normally. DH is wondering what happened to his ladylike wife.:)

Haha love this...

I too have peed while sneezing. Thankfully both times were at home. Phew.

I have gotten use to the ring around my backside from sitting on the toilet seat so long. Goodbye dignity, hello fashion statement.

Burping. Yep, did it at work without realizing, out loud. Slightly mortified.

Waddling. I try to catch myself because it's still a bit too early for my liking.

I get the hiccups too.

And gagging - at EVERYTHING!

Oh yep burping like mental!

The wiredest things give me heart burn or feel like all my dinner is sitting in my throat all night...

Everything. Just feels different down there ... One day the baby's low and I need to pee literally every 20 minutes (even id only a trickle) and with every move I feel like I'm gonna wet myself... Then the next day I feel normal wtf! Lol

I keep getting pins and needles in my hands! Every day. Really strange

I forgot about the coughing. Every night I wake up coughing and don't know why. Suddenly my throat starts iching and bam I'm coughing hard like an old lady. Sometime that causes an accident too. :/.

I didnt know the uterus moved up and down. I thought once it moved that was it.yep had that peeing issue too. Running every five mins for nothing. Some days ago baby moved up and I was able to do number two again without strain, sorry tmi. And it seems baby moved back down again and the luxury of easy sitting gone. Lol

I've been noticing all these new things that werent a daily thing for me.

Everything gives me heartburn! I just bought the biggest bottle of gaviscon.

I also sneeze a lot and this morning.... a little pee came out too :blush:

I forgot about the coughing. Every night I wake up coughing and don't know why. Suddenly my throat starts iching and bam I'm coughing hard like an old lady. Sometime that causes an accident too. :/.

I didnt know the uterus moved up and down. I thought once it moved that was it.yep had that peeing issue too. Running every five mins for nothing. Some days ago baby moved up and I was able to do number two again without strain, sorry tmi. And it seems baby moved back down again and the luxury of easy sitting gone. Lol

I've been noticing all these new things that werent a daily thing for me.

I don't think the uterus moves daily
Or anything... Doc said its too big to fit in pelvis after 23-24 weeks then bubs head goes down after makin it feel like its heavy again.

I think when I need to pee all the time that bubs is just sitting really low and forward in my belly as opposed to higher like he was... I reckon he's head butting my bladder lol

Burping ALL day Peeing ALL day Carpal tunnel ALL day and eating ALL day!!

I could probably go on but i also forget things ALL day lol!!

I don't think the uterus moves daily
Or anything... Doc said its too big to fit in pelvis after 23-24 weeks then bubs head goes down after makin it feel like its heavy again.

I think when I need to pee all the time that bubs is just sitting really low and forward in my belly as opposed to higher like he was... I reckon he's head butting my bladder lol
Really awful allergy. Nose itching like hell and streaming and itchy eyes. Oh. And started leaking (breasts that is, weeeeeird). And keep dreaming am hungover (must be cos feeling sick while asleep!!).

What's new with you?

For me its:
I hiccup a lot now but its not even a real hiccup more like air bubble gets stuck in my throat and I have to wait for it to decided to go out of my mouth or into my lungs. Could be a burp get stuck in my throat. lol

Sneezing suddenly for no apparent reason. Not even an ich in my nose to let me know I'm going to sneeze. Unfortunately due to lack of preparedness have had a few accidents. Very embarrassing. Darn you bladder for being so weak. *shakes fist at it.

Gums bleeding. Gosh if by mistake I floss, gums gush out. Doctor's not worried at all says it normal...hmmm k. If it were halloween then I wouldn't have to dye teeth red for a ghouly get-up. lol

I've had constipation issues before but this is just tops it. I feel the need that I need to do my business and nothing happens and tummy hurts a few minutes once I'm out and have to run back feeling its coming and it doesn't.

I burp so much now. I don't even need soda to get me going. I'm hungry I burp. I'm full I burp. I burp randomly and it just happens. lol

All this feels weird but I'm just grateful to be pregnant. :kiss:
Very very itchy head and a constant headache. But actually the streaming nose and itchy eyes are bothering me the most!

Spots! Lots of them on my face and back, I've always been very fortunate where my skin was concerned never even had spots in my teens but now I am covered in em!!

Spots! Lots of them on my face and back, I've always been very fortunate where my skin was concerned never even had spots in my teens but now I am covered in em!!

I'm the same! Hundreds of little ones all over my forehead & temples

Poor girls. HUGS. My legs are always ichy and swell up if I walk a lot. :(

BAD
acne...big painful zits
acid reflux...constant lump in throat
headaches....debilitating
cold sores...getting them repeatedly

GOOD
Strong long nails
Hair is shiny and growing fast
my belly is beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread