What's the best concert you've ever been to?

NuKe

mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
I've been to my fair share (probably 20+ concerts/festivals and over 50 different bands) and I gotta say the best was the Prodigy with RHCP and Daft Punk tying for second! You?

For me it was Muse at Wembley Arena last year (although seeing Blink 182 at Reading last year was pretty awesome too) Plus loads of others I've seen at festivals etc but Muse was definitely the best :)

Ohhhhhhh Muse is someone I've never seen and would LOVE to!!

They were amazing! they had the best stage / lights etc and sounded fantastic. I've technically seen them twice as I saw them at the Isle of Wight Festival 4/5 years ago but nothing compared to Wembley

I meant Wembley Stadium not arena lol :)

slipknot at download festival 2005!
i was the ripe young age of 17. i loved it!

Radiohead at Reading festival. I did pass out though which was a bit pants.
Adam green was quite good because he was obsessed with coming to my area and I touched him allll over including his nipples and he held my hand and sang to me.
Arcade fire are up there too.

Adam green was quite good because he was obsessed with coming to my area and I touched him allll over including his nipples and he held my hand and sang to me.

Arcade Fire at Reading last year were fab :thumbup:

**cough** backstreet boys *cough**

It's the only concert I've been too :blush:

Ooohh tough one! Green Day in Milton Keynes were amazing, 65 thousand people all there to see one band was incredible!

Umm.. Good Charlotte in '05 in Bristol. They'd changed my life so much, I was a wreck when I saw them :haha:

Dropkick Murphys in '05 blew my socks off.

Stone Sour and Avenged Sevenfold last November was mind blowing. I had to be carried out of the gig when Avenged Sevenfold were on, I was crying so much I couldn't breathe!

They're the ones that stick in my mind, but I've seen thousands of bands. More will pop into my mind later :haha:

They were! And it was so empty there :( everyone was seeing Pendulum, bahh

too many to choose just one!

Alkaline Trio played on my 31st birthday and it was Matt Skibas 30th and the entire crowd sang happy birthday (to him though, not me)

Iron Maiden in 1991 with Anthrax supporting

Beastie Boys in 1994

Jeff Buckley in 1994

RHCP in 1991

Pixies

The best one ever was Take That, their circus tour (had to miss the one this year as I was 37 weeks pregnant) It was amazing, never seen anything like it and never screamed so much in my life before, whether you like Take That or not anyone can appreciate the show they put on

I also saw Placebo when I was 19, the whole day was brilliant, we met some really cool people whilst queing up and Placebo were just excellant, even spending the night in Birmingham train station (coldest place on earth) didnt dampen our mood.

For me it was Muse at Wembley Arena last year (although seeing Blink 182 at Reading last year was pretty awesome too) Plus loads of others I've seen at festivals etc but Muse was definitely the best :)

This ^^^

I was at their Stadium gig on the Saturday night where the White LIes a d Biffy CLyro supported and it was amazing!!!! A truly epic night I'll never forget and I can not wait for them to tour again!

**cough** backstreet boys *cough**

It's the only concert I've been too :blush:

Hahahaha I went to see them when they first started 15 years ago and I was 15. It was at the Brentwood Centre and we were second row from the front. I managed to clamber over the seats and they all touched my hands :)

Alkaline Trio played on my 31st birthday and it was Matt Skibas 30th and the entire crowd sang happy birthday (to him though, not me)

Beastie Boys in 1994

Jeff Buckley in 1994

RHCP in 1991

Pixies
I want to see the Pixies so much!! :brat:

Beastie Boys in 1994

Jeff Buckley in 1994

RHCP in 1991

Pixies
I want to see the Pixies so much!! :brat:

I have seen them twice and never even had to pay. The best was when I watched them from the side of the stage, I was just a couple of feet away from them and the strokes were next to me as they were due to play after them.

They were! And it was so empty there :( everyone was seeing Pendulum, bahh

In a weird way I felt really bad for them as there was hardly anyone there :S despite being newly pregnant (I found out the day we left for Reading fest) I was still enjoying a little boogy to their songs lol

This ^^^

I was at their Stadium gig on the Saturday night where the White LIes a d Biffy CLyro supported and it was amazing!!!! A truly epic night I'll never forget and I can not wait for them to tour again!

I totally meant stadium not arena (mummy brain lol) The night we saw them they were supported by Lily Allen and some group I cant remember the name of, they sang that "Girls fall like dominoes" song

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->