What's the best concert you've ever been to?

When me and my friend used to go see murderdolls when we were 18/19 ( am now 26 and feel v. Old) and being front row and Marilyn Manson and having John 5 spit on me :(
Rachel stamp when we sprayed our whole bodies with glitter spray :)

And loads more good ones :)

Oh and any less than Jake show is always amazing :)

I've seen placebo 5 times and the one time they played Nancy boy was at reading festival. I was front and the crowd went mental!!!

At the risk of this making me sound like a right old fogey, the best gig I've been at was Nancy Griffith at the Usher Hall in Edinburgh in 2005 :blush: It was such a great show, all her little stories etc really make the live performances special. The support act (Edwina Hayes) was also fantastic. It was just a really good night out.

Close second would be Tori Amos which was also 2005, I think :)

Ooohh tough one! Green Day in Milton Keynes were amazing, 65 thousand people all there to see one band was incredible!

Me too! I thought they were amazing (I think it helps that I am from MK so knew loads of people there!)

I have seen them live 3 times and every time they are incredible!

I play Jacob the bullet in the bible albulm (the live recording of MK) and he loves it when i go mental dancing in the kitchen to King for a day!!!!

ERmm, Prodigy at download fest... was ace :) and then to top it off got to watch axel rose throw a strop after :haha:

Green Day at the bowl! :) we had front passes! that they gave out to like the first 1000 in the door or something :) so were RIGHT at the front. I remember the heat from the big heaty flame things was amazing ! and horrible lol.

My first ever gig was Blink-182 when i was 11 i think so that get points for being the first :thumbup: and ANYTHING from download gets a point i just can't remember what i have and haven't seen :winkwink: but i know i had fun !

Papa Roach in Birmingham.... thought I was actually gunna hav a heart attack

I saw the Pixies just before I got pregnant and they were incredible. Seeing MF Doom next week, sooooooooo excited. Haven't been to a gig in ages! Warrior Queen was also awesome.

Seeing Beenie Man was brilliant too, mainly because it was at a reggae festival in Italy and his set was soo shit and no one was that enthusiastic so half way through he got pissed off and walked off the stage, but everyone was too stoned to actually care :rofl:

Radiohead at Reading festival. I did pass out though which was a bit pants.
Adam green was quite good because he was obsessed with coming to my area and I touched him allll over including his nipples and he held my hand and sang to me.
Arcade fire are up there too.

Arcade Fire at Reading last year were fab :thumbup:

They were! And it was so empty there :( everyone was seeing Pendulum, bahh

People still listen to Pendulum?!

So jealous you got to see Radiohead. What did they play? My ex bought me tickets for my birthday years ago but then decided to sell them to make a profit at last minute, we didn't last long after that!

Radiohead at Reading festival. I did pass out though which was a bit pants.
Adam green was quite good because he was obsessed with coming to my area and I touched him allll over including his nipples and he held my hand and sang to me.
Arcade fire are up there too.

Arcade Fire at Reading last year were fab :thumbup:
https://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac189/xgem27x/TeenMummyMeet.jpg
They were! And it was so empty there :( everyone was seeing Pendulum, bahh

People still listen to Pendulum?!

So jealous you got to see Radiohead. What did they play? My ex bought me tickets for my birthday years ago but then decided to sell them to make a profit at last minute, we didn't last long after that!
That's awful! They played everything that I wanted them to, Lucky, lots of Kid A stuff, Reckoner, You and Whose Army, Paranoid Android, literally all their classic stuff too (including opening with Creep which was mad because the NEVER do Creep).

loads of the stuff they did are here https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=reading+radiohead+2009&aq=f

Ahh it was unbelievable and when they did Karma Police even though it's not my favorite song it was probably one of the best moments of my life just because everyone was screaming the chorus and everyone was so happy I nearly cried hahahaha. I'm stealing you if they do a '12 tour man it was just amaaaaayayazing

Yes steal me! Sounds amazing, Kid A is a close runner as my top Radiohead Album after Amnesiac, and I would love to see Idioteque live. I will pay any price to see them, definitely one of those bands that you know will not disappoint.

I've only been to two concerts, a couple more gigs but the big ones were both coldplay. I saw them the second time at wembley arena where they had girls aloud and jay z as their support act and simon pegg came on stage at one point to play the harmonica. Amazing atmosphere, got stranded in the middle of london after though, had to walk around for ages til we found a hotel and had to pay 100+ for a smoking room x

I'm going to sound awfully gay right now! Haha!

But westlifes 'dreams come true tour' was amazing. I was only 11 at the time, first time i'd seen them live and 11 rows from the front.
They came out singing to Flying without wings on a massive metal cage thing and they flew above our heads, literally. Amazing.

Their 'Gravity' tour this year was also amazing, I went twice :blush:
x

Admittedly I haven't been to many concerts (three :blush:) I've been to the Rolling Stones (loved them), Sting and The Police (meh :shrug:) and Iron Maiden...and Iron Maiden was AMAZING! :bunny: Sooo freakin good, I can't imagine a better gig. I would LOVE to see Tool though, holy shiz they would be great. So jealous if any of you have seen them.

ERmm, Prodigy at download fest... was ace :) and then to top it off got to watch axel rose throw a strop after :haha:

Green Day at the bowl! :) we had front passes! that they gave out to like the first 1000 in the door or something :) so were RIGHT at the front. I remember the heat from the big heaty flame things was amazing ! and horrible lol.

My first ever gig was Blink-182 when i was 11 i think so that get points for being the first :thumbup: and ANYTHING from download gets a point i just can't remember what i have and haven't seen :winkwink: but i know i had fun !

:rofl: That would have been hilarious! What about?!

I've only been to one which was The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. They were okay, not very good live.

Without a doubt, Incubus.

Radiohead and Weezer at Reading last year are a close second.

I was there too. I'm not sure what the strop was about but he was very late and was getting Alot of abuse from the crowd too

:rofl: That would have been hilarious! What about?!

The best one ever was Take That, their circus tour (had to miss the one this year as I was 37 weeks pregnant) It was amazing, never seen anything like it and never screamed so much in my life before, whether you like Take That or not anyone can appreciate the show they put on

I also saw Placebo when I was 19, the whole day was brilliant, we met some really cool people whilst queing up and Placebo were just excellant, even spending the night in Birmingham train station (coldest place on earth) didnt dampen our mood.

totally agree!! the circus tour was the best concert I have ever been to! I still can't believe how fab it was! I couldn't go to the progress one either because of being pregnant :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->