What's the best concert you've ever been to?

I havent been to a concert since i was about 10 so my best on has to be STEPS hahahaha :rofl:

30 Seconds to Mars have been the best so far, my OH got to go see Papa Roach (both of our fave band) when LO was a few weeks old though, I was so jealous but I couldn't go as I was BFing :( xx

Take that progress tour was amazing but will never Top Micheal Buble he was amazing beyond words, my husband suprised me the moring of the concert oh was utterly amazing x

Pendulum last year in blackpool was immense! Ian brown the script and kelly clarkson were good too.

Thats a hard one, I have a few

Korn with Rob Zombie

Nine Inch Nails

Tool

Muse, Manchester Cricket Ground, last year :)
I'd pay hundreds to see them! Amazinggg x

For me it was Muse at Wembley Arena last year (although seeing Blink 182 at Reading last year was pretty awesome too) Plus loads of others I've seen at festivals etc but Muse was definitely the best :)

I saw them then at the stadium! Was amazing!!! And I saw them at the O2 as well. Best band I've seen live x

Trans-Siberian Orchestra when I was 27 weeks pregnant. :blush:

Best concert I've been to hands down

Mine was Mumford and Sons, October 2010 at the O2 in Glasgow. Bloody amazing band. DH says it was his best gig too, and we've both been to plenty :D

Mine was Foo Fighters at Wembley Stadium.

Oasis in manchester, there last tour before splitting up :(

I have only been to 4 or 5 concerts and half of them were pet shop boys concerts :haha: .

I have seen fun lovin criminals twice
I have seen Garbage, that was great
had a back stage pass to leeds festival when I was 16 and was on stage when sterophonics were on

Usher OMG tour :) We went to the MEN in January this year. He is such an entertainer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->