What's The Most Unusual Name You've Heard?

Rapunzel. And a little boy called Bonjovi.

Bodacious - My mom is a clerk for the local courts over here, she told me how she came across the name :haha:

Pancake - The name of one of the guests on the Maury Povich show :rofl:

I want to name my first child Skyie and if its girl Skyla

how about flaire or fiyarah..i want to have a name like that

A family in my town named their baby girl Glory Reigns. Oh geez.

Ima Hogg the unofficial first lady of Texas

I hate when parents try to be overly creative or cute with naming. It's the name of a child, not a goldfish ffs! :wacko:

No kidding! Some of the names on here have floored me. :shock: I mean, really! These poor children! :(

My DH got to pick our DS's middle name and he seriously tried to get me to allow Thunder. :growlmad: I had to point-blank refuse. After reading this thread, Thunder for a middle name seems almost boring. :dohh:

P.S. If you look in my siggie, Otter and DK are not really my kids' names. They are just nicknames I use on here. Otter would be a bit strange if that were his real name. :haha:

I know of a little girl named Galaxy, Lexi for short.
Could they not have just called her Alexis, or something? :dohh:

I had a professor called Sunshine Light first and last name respectively

I work with a guy who dated a girl that named her son Shadow Lavie. That poor poor child..

Theres a pedatrician here I seen the sign her name was Sunshine Smoot, I about died of laughter driving down the road..

My friend works at the hospital and she said the one lady named her son Lucifer..

I work with a guy who dated a girl that named her son Shadow Lavie. That poor poor child..

Theres a pedatrician here I seen the sign her name was Sunshine Smoot, I about died of laughter driving down the road..

My friend works at the hospital and she said the one lady named her son Lucifer..

Sunshin Smoot... Hahahaha

That I have heard lately -

girl = Ambrosia

boy = Talyn

Just heard of a boy named Homer... a little unusual, but not bad. Then I heard his brother's name is Pookie. Really? For a boy no less. :nope:

I've known quite a few people with unusual names over the years, all of them English / English parents...

Female - Hero, Hester, Tace, Bridie, Angel, Miriel

Male - Nemo, Shanti, Zebedee

Some of the ones just don't seem so out there really, and the ones people are saying are mad are ones I love! For example, Lucifer, Florian, Fabian & Homer for boys and Ambrosia, Persephone, Phaedra for girls.

I think my chosen boy's name (Floyd) is a little out there, but we love it! It is a real name, not made up :thumbup:

In the media: Moon Unit and Diva Thin Muffin Pigeen, both daughters of the Zappas (google it!)

In my own life: My mother had a gynecologist here in the states whose name was Harry Beaver! He was destined for working with vaginas, methinks! He no longer practices but used to work for Kaiser in the states.

i went to school with a jumbles and bubbles (french)

im loving the name cosmo at the minute.

i know an ocean, hendrix, storm, rocco, winter-belle, tallulah-blue, and a ty.

I live in San Diego and there was a story on the radio about a baby named "ABCDE."
Pronounced Ab-si-dee. Completely crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->