What's The Most Unusual Name You've Heard?

....Justice Jane. sounded.... like a super hero..

I went to school with a girl named chrystal waters and my niece went to school with a girl named whiata tammihanna both first and last ne respectively my little boy is called Pearce which is quite popular in Ireland and In the shops one day I heard a mother calling her child misha Eire which translates to I am Ireland ( don't think I spelt misha right lol) poor child

I went to school with a girl named chrystal waters and my niece went to school with a girl named whiata tammihanna both first and last ne respectively my little boy is called Pearce which is quite popular in Ireland and In the shops one day I heard a mother calling her child misha Eire which translates to I am Ireland ( don't think I spelt misha right lol) poor child

Sorry it's Is Misha Eire lol

My brother named his baby Rykiel.
I met a girl who named her twins Azazeal and Azalia; azazeal is a demon from a tv show.

A friend's friend named her daughter Beaux-Jaye, which always makes me think of a sexual act!!!! Poor girl!! I would not want my daughter associated with THAT!!!!!

Also the name Annaleise/Annaleigh also seemed a little close to ummm... a word I wouldn't want to name my kid; but then I met a lady called Analie, she must have been bullied terrible for that.

there was a girl in my class called pirette- that sounded weird to me at the time... i dont know anyone else with that name

yikes. sativa is the last part of the scientific term for weed...cannabis sativa.

there was a girl in my class called pirette- that sounded weird to me at the time... i dont know anyone else with that name

Pirette sounds like birth control pills to me?
I can imagine BeauxJane in neon letters above a sex shop :haha:

( don't think I spelt misha right lol) poor child
It's "mise" :)
My dad wanted to name my little sister Cailín (pronounced like Coleen) might sound like a nice Irish name but it just means girl in Irish :dohh: Thankfully my mam put her foot down and she got a normal name!
I have however since seen a child who was called Girl ....cruel parents!!!

like, someone in Israel called their child like ,as in "like" on facebook?!

just so you know I am not having you on..
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ne...Child-named-after-Facebooks-like-feature.html

LOL I just saw this I'm from Israel and their oldest daughter was on a game show apparently all three daughters have unusual names!

Well my sister named her boy Pheonix. I thought it was strange enough but then they spelled it wrong. She didn't believe me that it was supposed to be Phoenix.

Some of the ones just don't seem so out there really, and the ones people are saying are mad are ones I love! For example, Lucifer, Florian, Fabian & Homer for boys and Ambrosia, Persephone, Phaedra for girls.

I think my chosen boy's name (Floyd) is a little out there, but we love it! It is a real name, not made up :thumbup:

Floyd! I love it! Good choice :)

Floyd! I love it! Good choice :)

OT, it we're due the same day!

Anyway, I read in a woman's weekly magazine (this must of been a few years ago) a couple had a baby boy and they named him.... Walt Disney Christmas :wacko: :dohh:
I'm being deadly serious btw!! Apparently it was because his dad loved Disney and they both loved Christmas!

My youngest is called Devon. I havnt heard it as a name before but just suits him. I Love it!

My youngest is called Devon. I havnt heard it as a name before but just suits him. I Love it!

Devon is pretty popular where I'm from, both for a boy and girl!

One of the most unique names I've heard is Ilys - which is the initials for "I Love You So"

The most unusual names I've heard are for a set of twins over here in the UK... Storm & Hunter... Talk about outdoorsy names :\ I quite like Storm but it's a little out there!

I have a cousin called Devon (boy) and my colleague's daughter is called Storm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->