What's the most you've ever won on the lottery?

Twister

Reaction score
Bit of a nosy question just for fun:coffee:me and oh won £92 on the lottery last night, it's the most we've ever won. That £92 should really come in handy, although not as handy as the jackpot. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come:haha: either that or it means we won't win anything for ages now.

Just interested to hear how much other people have won, do you do lucky dip or do you have set numbers that you play every week? Do we have any lucky winners on bnb?

Most i've won is about 6 pound :haha: But my mum won £110 on one of those new £10 scratch cards :D xx

my son won £100 on a scratch card and my MIL won £1500. Me, I have never won more than a tenner lol

We won £49 with 4 numbers a few months ago lol, we win a rennet here or there always use the same numbers. x

I won £58 on the lottery years ago. I thought it was £58,000 at first for some reason and ran round the house screaming :wohoo: "58 thousand pounds!!!! I've won 58 thousand pounds!!!!" :wohoo: Only to come back to earth with a bump when I got stopped and it was pointed out to me that it was actually £58. Still came in handy though, lol. xxx

:rofl: shellie I've just got upset because I need to go shopping but oh has my discount card (hormones:roll:) but that has completely cheered me up. I wonder how many people have done that? I had to do a double take just for £92! If we win anything we usually only win like £3.50 or something, I think the most we've won before this was a tenner.

I won £5 on a scratch card this week, my biggest ever win to date, although I have got 3 lotto tickets in my purse that I need to check.

90-something, I think it was £96, with 4 numbers on main lotto. Won about £70 on 4 numbers a different time too, and the odd tenner :p

Most ive ever won was £198 4 years ago. I dont do it anymore x

Are you ready to be really jealous ladies?
Ready to want to rob me...?

I've won....

Nothing.
:rofl:

Ive won £6 on euromillions once but thats it :( I play a lot too! I have won £200 at the bingo once and my friend won £500!

We do both lottery and euromillions draws every week, we do it online and it's sooo much easier than going into a shop, few clicks and it's done. We usually do a months worth at a time. When LO is here we may need to cut down to just one draw of each per week but the way we see it is you've got to be in it to win it!

I've never put the lottery on :\

I think im gonna start doing the Irish lottery. U only need to match 3 numbers for £500, my uncle wins all the time! X

I shamefully don't do it as I always forget but my gran won 30 thousand about 30 years ago on Sun bingo!

Most I've won was €15 haha :) I've done the lotto for saturday though so plan on winning at least 10k on that just to let everyone know :rofl:

We do both lottery and euromillions draws every week, we do it online and it's sooo much easier than going into a shop, few clicks and it's done. We usually do a months worth at a time. When LO is here we may need to cut down to just one draw of each per week but the way we see it is you've got to be in it to win it!

We do this too :thumbup: usually for a month at a time with all our special/lucky numbers :D Most we've won in one go in about £14 on euromillions...but there's still time :haha:

The buzz of excitement when you get the email saying to check your account is worth it IMO and if you don't try, you won't get :haha:

xx

£10 and i got the email to say i'd won on christmas day! well it was quite a let down tbh haha

i do it online so i dont forget :)

I won £500 approx 3 years ago. We win small amounts on euromillions quite regularly, only £3-£6 but it pays for the next week's tickets :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->