What's the most you've ever won on the lottery?

The most I've won is a free scratch off ticket....from scratching another ticket. :dohh:

I buy the odd scratch card. I won a £1 on one today :D. The most i've ever won is £2, but as I said- don't do it very often. Maybe once every few months

i think about £60-£70 on lottery and the odd £10. I try and mostly do lucky dips because if you stick with the same numbers and cant get ticket on and your numbers come up that would be a nightmare :D

On top of my little lottery win the other day I got a letter from the tax office today, nice little six hundred odd pound rebate coming my way! Couldn't have come at a better time, right before mat leave starts:happydance:

£10 :( my mum did win £500 once on a pub machine x

On top of my little lottery win the other day I got a letter from the tax office today, nice little six hundred odd pound rebate coming my way! Couldn't have come at a better time, right before mat leave starts:happydance:

I bet that was good news, fantastic timing! :) xxx :hugs:

I won £500 on the Irish lottery :thumbup:

My brother wins quite often on Irish Lottery, he's very lucky!

Most i've ever won on lottery is £10. However, on wink bingo a couple of weeks ago i won £260.

I have never even bought a scratch card or a lottery ticket :haha: I am too lazy to go and buy one but if I did and didn't win, I would probably be annoyed :haha:

I got 4 numbers when I won £92, I think it varies on the draw, how big the jackpot prize is etc. Sucks though!

Last new years eve, we bought 2 £5 scratch cards, I won £20 and my oh won £40. It was brilliant for our new years even though we didn't do anything.

think a tenner is the most for me. One of my best friends won the jackpot in a syndicate at work

I won 11.20 the other day on euro haha!! most ive won on lottery although i did win 100 on bingo a few years back...

But, hear this one ... my hubby won 5,000 on lottery a few years ago... before he met me! :dohh:

Fek all, i often win £2 when i buy a scratch card, but tbh it looks like a hiding to nothing with what everyones won, so i dont think il bother playing any of them anymore! - will save up my £2 a week and stick £100 in premium bonds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->