what's the saddest film you've ever seen?

Definatley PS I Love You.

Marley and me got me the first time i watched it but not the second as i knew what was coming.

OT but i LOVE your 'age doesn't define a parent' sig :thumbup: xx

Thank you hun, its so true :winkwink:

yep, thought it was nice film about a dog, but then about half way through the film the director ripped my heart from my chest. I was trying not to blubber and thought i'd sneak a look at the kids to see if they were sobbing too, no they weren't. How embarrassing!

i cry at horrors aswell :haha: went to see the woman in black last friday & i cried 3 times during it! Xx

"Life is Beautiful", the beginning of "Up" and "Rory O'Shea Was Here (Inside I'm Dancing)" are the first three to come to mind. "The Rescuers" too, and ohmygod "The Fox and the Hound", I can barely watch it!

Anything to do with dogs dying get to me especially since losing my dog last summer when she was still very young.

But AI: Artificial Intelligence is the ultimate tear-jerker for me, that film is evil!! The look on Hayley-Joel Osment's face throughout that film just had me literally sobbing for 2 hours solid in the cinema. He just wants his mummy to love him!!!!!! :cry: I couldn't control myself and OH was so embarrassed. I still can't bring myself to watch it again.

AI... Thats what i was gonna put. :cry: gets me everytime

ps i love you i blubber every time
since been pregs dont take me much to cry though i cry at bloody extreme makeover or game shows wen they win loads pmsl

Marley and Me and The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas both have me crying every time!

Oh how I hate sad movies!

Happy to see that Fox& the Hound was mentioned...I just hear the little voice, 'Well, be friends for ever...Yeah forever." and even thinking about it right now I tear up.

And of course Toy Story 3. I haven't seen most of the films mentioned so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->