what's the saddest film you've ever seen?

Stand by me made me feel really sad troughout the whole film :( Why is Toy Story 3 sad? x

How has nobody said E.T I cried so much at that film as a child :rofl:

Others are;
Philadelphia
What's eating Gilbert Grape
My Girl
Boys Don't Cry
Steel Magnolias

Marley and Me- just did not get it at all, not only was it unemotional but it was a shit film too!!! (can you tell I am not an animal person lol)

Stand by me made me feel really sad troughout the whole film :( Why is Toy Story 3 sad? x

toy story 3 is sad because towards the end, buzz, woody, jessie, bullseye, mr potatoe head etc all the good ones get tricked into a massive fire pit by that horrible lotso bear :( & they all realise they're going to die so they all hold hands .. It doesn't sound sad & i was even boasting to my friend before watching it saying 'god i won't cry its only toy story' but soon as it came on i balled my eyes out lol xx

I forgot Steel Magnolias! Sally Field at her daughter's funeral has been in bits every time and I have seen that film at least a dozen times :haha:

Another one I forgot was Truly, Madly, Deeply. Juliet Stevenson is amazing in that film, when she cries I sob right along with her :cry:

toy story 3 is sad because towards the end, buzz, woody, jessie, bullseye, mr potatoe head etc all the good ones get tricked into a massive fire pit by that horrible lotso bear :( & they all realise they're going to die so they all hold hands .. It doesn't sound sad & i was even boasting to my friend before watching it saying 'god i won't cry its only toy story' but soon as it came on i balled my eyes out lol xx

Oh gosh i didn't know that! I thought they all got given to the little girl :( i did fall asleep for most of the film though :lol: x

Phnomemon with John Travolta where he has a brain tumour - makes me cry every time :-( and philedelphia Tom Hanks x

Oh gosh i didn't know that! I thought they all got given to the little girl :( i did fall asleep for most of the film though :lol: x

they do in the end :) they don't die.. The little aliens grab all of them out with a crane & save um :haha: x x

Haha good!!!! i'm glad they get saved it would be so sad if they all died!! x

the boy in the striped pj's that film is SO sad
i cry at mulan every time
free willy
the secret garden
blood diamond
titanic
goal (not even sad but i was in bits!)
i've even cried at elf before :|
i get far too emotional at films!

Fox and the Hound was the first film i ever cried over :blush:

Air bud the original where the boy screams at buddy to go when hes setting him free on that island

green mile :(:(

boy in the striped pjs :(

free willy
the secret garden
blood diamond
titanic

whats sad about mulan?!

first film i ever cried at was the little mermaid when i was very little cos I couldnt understand why she'd want to leave her daddy haha

i love Big Fish! its more of a happy/sad cry but definitely a movie i watch alone so no one can see me bawl my eyes out!

free willy
the secret garden
blood diamond
titanic

whats sad about mulan?!

first film i ever cried at was the little mermaid when i was very little cos I couldnt understand why she'd want to leave her daddy haha

just cause she dishoners her family and runs off lmao!

Where The Red Fern Grows
Old Yellor
Beaches
Bambi
Lion King
City Of Angels
Lorenzo's Oil
I Am Legend
Marley and Me
Fox and the Hound
To many to remember!

pearl harbour can be added to my list :( sat sobbing my heart out!

Million Dollar Baby
Marley and Me
Beaches
The Crow

Stepmom is the ultimate tear-jerker for me. Doesn't matter how many times I watch it.
Also Goodnight Mister Tom, The Notebook and A Walk To Remember :cry:

Stepmom is the ultimate tear-jerker for me. Doesn't matter how many times I watch it.
Also Goodnight Mister Tom, The Notebook and A Walk To Remember :cry:

I'd forgotten about that! :( Great film

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"