whats ur little one weigh right now?

Just weighed her on my scale so it might be a bit off, but 11lbs 2oz....She was 10lbs on the 7th....is that even possible? She has been eating more often than usual so she might have hit a growth spurt but it hasn't even been 2 weeks :haha:

At 5 weeks Emerald was 9 pounds 6 ounces and 22 inches long. Its another 20 days until her next appointment so we'll see then.

@ ariannas mama my scale is always off and its digital it says that jr weighed 14lb 12oz or sometimes even 15lb 2oz but he really weighs 14lb 8oz at 4 months.lol.

I did it on more than one scale, lol. She's going to the doctor today so we'll see

had Jacob weighed the other day and he is 22lb11oz and 84cm

Oh than maybe she does weigh that. Lol. :)

Ruby was 20lbs exactly at her weigh in yesterday on her 1st birthday :)

Alrighty, my scales were off :haha:. Arianna is 10lbs 11oz, so thats an 11oz gain over 2 weeks, much better than 1lbs gain lol.

Max is 17lb2 (3 oz gain in 2 weeks :/)
Harriet is 24lb13, 3oz loss in about 2 months x

10lb7 at six weeks! Thats a gain of almost 4lbs from birth!
I am one proud mamma and to think when i started out breastfeeding i was so worried i wasnt getting it right and she wasnt feeding properly :dohh:

10lb7 at six weeks! Thats a gain of almost 4lbs from birth!
I am one proud mamma and to think when i started out breastfeeding i was so worried i wasnt getting it right and she wasnt feeding properly :dohh:

Thats fabulous, well done mama, Noah's only gained 4lb11 in 6 months

That is amazing!! Max was about 11lb then and he was 9lb born :haha:

your both doing really well :happydance:

Kenneth weighs 18 lb 3 oz at 6.5 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly