whats ur little one weigh right now?

my baby is only 8weeks old an d already weighs half of what some of yours weigh who are way older! :shock:
Is she too fat??

Noo. Alex was 10lb as like 11days old :) x

no course not hun, some babies are just bigger and as long as she's following a line and isnt going too far up or down then she's fine
how much does she weigh ?

Also how much was her birth weight. Alex is over double his birth weight now. he was 9lb 9.5oz born and is now 21lb 15oz xxx

my baby is only 8weeks old an d already weighs half of what some of yours weigh who are way older! :shock:
Is she too fat??

Not unless shes over the chart no! Noah was a very erm, fast grower as well :lol: I do call him fat though but affectionately. He is fat! He was on 99.6th centile last time he was weighed but now hes started non stop moving he does seem to be slimming down a bit x

Aw no she isn't fat! Babies come in all sorts of sizes :flower:
Jayden was..

Birth - 8lb 3
5 days - 8lb 7
2 weeks - 9lb 1
4 weeks - 11lb
6 weeks - 12lb 13
8 weeks - 15lb 2
12 weeks - 17lb 4
18 weeks - 19lb 1

Another fast gainer here :winkwink: and in 9-12 clothes.. i need to do some ebaying but i have no time :nope: lol.

Is she too fat??

Not unless shes over the chart no! Noah was a very erm, fast grower as well :lol: I do call him fat though but affectionately. He is fat! He was on 99.6th centile last time he was weighed but now hes started non stop moving he does seem to be slimming down a bit x

:rofl:
i call him chubs, he knows im only joking though :)

My LO was 11lb 10oz at 6 weeks and 12lb 14oz at 9 weeks, thats like half of what he is now :flower:

They gain soo much quicker when they are diddy. Alfie has been crawling since 6.5 months so his gain slowed down from around then as he is burning it off! I call him fat boy as he was fat when he was little and its just stuck haha!

Thanks girls she was 6 11 at birth and is now 11lbs at 8weeks. She's in 50th percentile for everything so I didnt even think anything of it (infact I was proud she was such a lil chubster) til I came on here and saw bubs over double her age only weighing four pounds or so more!
a well, she's a fatty :D

I worry about Ava too, but for being so small. She's in the 9th percentile and OH is always going on about how she should be bigger :growlmad: She is on 9oz but she just doesn't seem to store it :shrug:

I worry about Ava too, but for being so small. She's in the 9th percentile and OH is always going on about how she should be bigger :growlmad: She is on 9oz but she just doesn't seem to store it :shrug:

14lb 12oz @ 19 weeks.

I really thought she would be more! :/

Tell your OH to shut up, sure she's perfect, Noah was 13lb9 last time he was weighed and he's nearly 7 months, DD was only Ava's weight at 8 months, they come in all shape and sizes, it's just the way they are meant to be

Connor's 7 weeks 5 days, and he's 9lb 11 today :thumbup: xxx

missmammatobe - Totally OT but it's been bugging me for a while now lol, but how do you pronounce ur LO's name?:haha: xxx

Arianna is around 11lbs 12oz now, she's doubled her birth weight (5lbs 13oz) :). & I wouldn't worry Donna, some babies are just smaller, Arianna eats loads too and she's been in the 10th or so % for awhile, as long as she is gaining weight steadily she's fine :).

15lb 5oz at 19 weeks & 5 days!
Big jump, she's now on the 50th percentile!
Not suprised though after a week of sleepless nights & extra feeding!

Kenneth weighed 19 lb 8 oz at yesterday's doctor appointment. He's 7 months now! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->