whats ur little one weigh right now?

We've just had the health visitor out and Adam now weighs 9lbs 4oz.... He's 6 weeks on thursday... 2 weeks ago he was 8lbs and half an ounce. lol

my little one is 9months and almost 24 pounds...is that heavy? the HV keeps saying how he eats too much but we struggle to get he to drink milk and he only has 3 small meals lol x
What centile is he on? Noah was 24lb4 at almost 8 months.. HV never had a problem with it, he's not off the chart (yet :haha:),hes on 99.6th centile and I always ask if hes too big cos hes always been big and she just said nope as long as you're not overfeeding him and he doesnt go off the chart i dont see a problem with it, hes happy and healthy x

Hey only just saw this...aiden isnt off the charts just on the 95th percentile and was born at 8 pounds exactly, we are going to clinic thursday to see how much he has put on, but im worried his weight is slowing him down now tbh he is VERY clever for his age says about 15 words and knows what at least ten of them mean, will point to cat,mum dad etc etc and just say clap wave and he will do it, but when it comes to getting off his arse, he just moans and sits down and if falls over just rolls onto his back and moans to be picked up, think he is lazy and the HV has said that we should leave him moaning and crying and that to cut down his food to one meal a day till he loses weight ...surely this is wrong though? x

my little one is 9months and almost 24 pounds...is that heavy? the HV keeps saying how he eats too much but we struggle to get he to drink milk and he only has 3 small meals lol x
What centile is he on? Noah was 24lb4 at almost 8 months.. HV never had a problem with it, he's not off the chart (yet :haha:),hes on 99.6th centile and I always ask if hes too big cos hes always been big and she just said nope as long as you're not overfeeding him and he doesnt go off the chart i dont see a problem with it, hes happy and healthy x

Hey only just saw this...aiden isnt off the charts just on the 95th percentile and was born at 8 pounds exactly, we are going to clinic thursday to see how much he has put on, but im worried his weight is slowing him down now tbh he is VERY clever for his age says about 15 words and knows what at least ten of them mean, will point to cat,mum dad etc etc and just say clap wave and he will do it, but when it comes to getting off his arse, he just moans and sits down and if falls over just rolls onto his back and moans to be picked up, think he is lazy and the HV has said that we should leave him moaning and crying and that to cut down his food to one meal a day till he loses weight ...surely this is wrong though? x
I definitely wouldnt do that!! Just because he is bigger than some doesnt mean he needs starving! God thats terrible to suggest :wacko: He's not overweight so IMO theres no need for you to cut any of his food down. And i wouldnt worry about it, as i said Noahs on a higher centile than your LO and its not held him back physically, he can crawl, dance, pull himself up, walk with a walker, always very active and wont keep still unless hes sleeping :haha: However hes not even close to saying any words. I think hes taking a back seat with the language development to develop physically...And sounds like your LO is just the other way round!xx

Caden's next appt isn't until Feb but I weighed him on our home scale last night and he's about 9.5lbs (it doesn't tell me exact oz's). He'll be 7 weeks tomorrow.

I definitely wouldnt do that!! Just because he is bigger than some doesnt mean he needs starving! God thats terrible to suggest :wacko: He's not overweight so IMO theres no need for you to cut any of his food down. And i wouldnt worry about it, as i said Noahs on a higher centile than your LO and its not held him back physically, he can crawl, dance, pull himself up, walk with a walker, always very active and wont keep still unless hes sleeping :haha: However hes not even close to saying any words. I think hes taking a back seat with the language development to develop physically...And sounds like your LO is just the other way round!xx

Thanks hun....it does seem that way, i havent cut down his food just been letting him eat what he wants within reason of course, this just shows how LO's can vary so much in development...
Aiden can run around in his walker fine and hold onto our hands and take steps easily but when it comes to doing anything for himself then he cant be bothered haha, a bit like his dad tbh lol....
He actually said gan-dad (grandad) today which was a shock although he cant seem to pronounce the h yet, and he learnt iss (kiss) and misses the k in kiss, but he says it and starts blowing kisses, my mum has said its because i baby him too much and should leave him to his own devices more...anything is worth a try as he is suffering from severe seperation anxiety as he has never spent more than an hour without me in his whole life!...maybe i am a little overprotective...although i do need to stop beating myself up about it, i guess he will learn to crawl and walk eventually...

LAne is 22 pounds at almost 9 months. I know he is in almost 95th percentiles with height I think 70ish th percentile with weight. My little grown man!:haha:

gosh i cant believe these little chunks! :shock: i used to worry Raphi was a little fatty, glad to see she's not the only one :D

gosh i cant believe these little chunks! :shock: i used to worry Raphi was a little fatty, glad to see she's not the only one :D

there was a woman on the bus today with a 9 week old who was 6lb 5 when he was born and 7lb 4 today and he was tiny!!!! kaya is 9 weeks and 2 days old and has put on almost 4lb ... the woman thought she was at least 4 months old!

Maxie weighs 19lb 4oz today!! I'm so pleased how quick he's piling it on!! Getting a chubby monkey now ;) even if he still too small for 6-9 month clothes LOL

I want to get alfie weighed again, should have gone today really :(

He has really dropped his bottles but im sure he don't eat enough to make up for it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->