whats ur little one weigh right now?

i dont even count the weeks once they are past two months i just say he is so and so months....i know im just lazy :haha:

:haha: I usually do to! But when he gets weighed they write it down in weeks in his booklet :) x

I havent got Alfie weighed in aaaaages! Its because I have uni on the days that the baby clinic is open :dohh: half term next week though so will be taking him on Wednesday :) He feels soo heavy now, can't wait to find out how much he has put on!

I havent got Alfie weighed in aaaaages! Its because I have uni on the days that the baby clinic is open :dohh: half term next week though so will be taking him on Wednesday :) He feels soo heavy now, can't wait to find out how much he has put on!

Ditto :D but college

17lb at 6 months right on the 50 percentile for weight and height :happydance: ive been wondering for the longest.... Are usa growth charts the same as british growth charts...like the same percentile for weight and height? Kwim?

17lb at 6 months right on the 50 percentile for weight and height :happydance: ive been wondering for the longest.... Are usa growth charts the same as british growth charts...like the same percentile for weight and height? Kwim?

They must be similar because max was 16lb15oz at 6 months and that was just under 50th :) x

fayth is 12 lbs 15oz at her 6 week check up. (she was 5 weeks 5days old.)

Jayden still hasn't reached 9lbs either that or is just around 9lbs. at like 11 weeks

Shiah weighs 11 lbs 10 oz at two months! 80th percentile! We've got a big baby on our hands!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->