whats ur little one weigh right now?

She was weighed at the hospital today and was 19lbs, I think her weight at her 9 month check up was inaccurate because they weighed her sitting down and she kept moving...sooo shes 19lbs now :)

Aww :D lovely weight, and i love her shoes in the picture :D

Gracelynn was 23lbs 3 oz at the end of june
She goes back next week for her 9mnth check up

You get loads of check up's chloe hasnt seen her health visitor since her 8week check

^Gracelynn saw hers last month bc she was sick
She saw her last at 6 months and wasnt supposed to see her until this 9 mnth check up
but she got sick in between

Arr ok i dont think i see mine until 1 - 1 &1//2 years. other than that we have to go and yet them weighted ourselves and just mark it in their baby red health books ourself no one even checks it

16lbs (15th percentile) exactly at his check up 2 weeks ago. He's also 27 inches (50% percentile). My lean machine.

Arr ok i dont think i see mine until 1 - 1 &1//2 years. other than that we have to go and yet them weighted ourselves and just mark it in their baby red health books ourself no one even checks it

Odd. We have a check up at a few days old, then 2 weeks, then one month, then 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 9 months, 1 year, then once a year from then on.

Had a WIC appointment today! :D
18lbs, 12 1/2oz (68th%) and 26 3/8 inches long (28th%). :flow:

HEY! :growlmad:
I'm just kidding. But she's actually... Pretty small. "Petite" the doctors say. She's just got her leg rolls. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->