whats ur little one weigh right now?

D: CUTE CHUNK! I swear <3
her cheeks are so cute and squeezable, gah guess I always get distracted by her cute face to notice the rest of her body and it's chunyness or lack of. :blush: iCreep.

She gets weighed at WIC? They only did that for Jaydens first appointment and after that they said I don't even need to bring her, just come get the checks.

Yeah, I have to bring her each time. Just to check her progress.

Tina, Arianna has only been weighed 2x at WIC, once at her first appointment there and then at her 6 month appointment there, now when I go its either to get checks or to sit in a class and have them tell me how to feed her, lol.

Madison gets weighed at WIC each time. We talk to a registered dietitian every other month. I have to bring her to every appointment

Aww that's cute. Alice was 76 at 16 months then had a massive growth spurt and is now 81 so she will probably stay like that for ages lol x

Gracelynn is 23lbs 2oz. Lost a few oz but she is so mobile now.
She is 28inches long

Holy cow Leah what size clothing is she in? She sounds like a little ball!

Lean, Ava weight about that at her age too, she's on the 99th centile now and in 9-12 12-18, she has evened out alot though, now she's walking I think it's definitley evening out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->