• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

whats ur little one weigh right now?

alice was 17lb 13oz at 7 and a half months x

awww i thought she would be more but shes started goin really slowly now. at 5 n half month she was 16lb 5 i think and now at nearly 8 month :)O) its not alot is it. shes droppin off her line but i cant force her to eat can i lol. max is getin big :p xx

Lyrik is 11lb .15oz today and 60 centimeter long
She is going to be tall the doctor said:)
Lets hope cause I am only 5'5

Alfie is 17lb 15oz at 25 weeks (almost 6 months)

I thought he would be more to be honest, but since we have started weaning properly he has dropped 2 bottles a day so this must be slowing down the weight gain but hes still a little chunk by the looks of it lol!!

Midwife weighed Jayden today, he's 9lb 4oz and 2 weeks old :)

Emily had her 4 month needles and check up yesterday
she is 15 lb 10 oz. :)
she is 28 inches long too. so she fits into her 9 month pants length wise but not in the waist lol

I had Jack weighed today at 3 weeks 2 days and he is now 9lb 6 and a half oz
xx

Emily had her 4 month needles and check up yesterday
she is 15 lb 10 oz. :)
she is 28 inches long too. so she fits into her 9 month pants length wise but not in the waist lol

Lyrik is 2 months old and 24 Inches long and already does not fit her
0-3 month clothes cause she is too long.
All her pants fall down cause the waist it to big for her leg length

Amelia was 10lb 10 at 7 weeks and 58.5 cm long! Getting her weighed on Thursday reckon she'll be about 11lb 7oz ish.

Aww, Amelia's going to be really tall I know it, atm she's on the 91st percentile for length and head circumference and the 50th for weight lol.

awww :) how tall are you? im only 5ft 2 so not surprising shes little lol. alice was on 15th centile for height when she was a baby but shes up to 50 now. when she was on 15th for height her HC was 91st :O shes grown into it now lmao xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->